Some Facts for Loots/Drops

The loots are disappointing and very low considering the time you spent going after them. The mats from regular sources like rare quests, challenges events etc don’t take as much time. It’s much time efficient to get these mats instead going for the lootbox in wanted missions, alliance wars and tournaments. The loot results are an eye-opener for me. The mats drops should be base op how much time you spent on this game and not pure RNG.

I am surprised your war loot is not better. The Titan loot stands out and while our alliance pick up mats mostly 7-8 star titans its not even close. Even the rare Titans are a bit of a let down.

Does the war loot also scale?

How competitive are your wars, just to get an idea?

Thanks for the data :grinning:

No, war loot pretty much work as any other loot (random) and indeed it’s quite bad if we compare the time to reach it (even chaining 5 wins) with other less time consuming loots.
It is a slightly less appealing elemental chest.

For my experience of opening many war chests (i’ve only lost 2 wars so far from the start 1 year ago?) it never changed.

Even war victory loot was almost always disappointing.

Right now the real value is more the ham and iron collected from wins, and tokens from war chests.

But that’s pretty much what i need.

If you want ascension material, stick with as much higher titans you can do.

2 Likes

Thats a bit disappointing I assumed as you take on tougher alliance wars the loot got better. Definitely on occasion I can’t separate a victory chest from a loss chest. The 25 win war chest helps but I agree most of the time its ham I need :smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl:

Top 100 alliance so I would say pretty competitive usually. No idea about scaling.

1 Like

So you saw the drop rate of titans above right?, 158 of them were 14* + 23 Rare which also mostly 14*. There is no guarantee, chances are chances no matter how high some people will just won’t get them as much as others regardless of their score,participations, item use etc.

I saw it, but that’s your best bet for ascension material.

Chance are related on how many ascension material slot are avalaible.
14* titans and a good grade give you more ascension material slots of all the source in the game. Period.

Low chance? Sure.
But without it is even MORE low.

As in summon odds, we always talk about improve your chance over time.

Even getting 1 more 4* AM per month meaning 12 more in a year.

In this game you must reasoning like that, since just complete a building could take away a year or two.

2 Likes

Okay, I understand that it would be great to get more rare ascension mats. I dont have enough of the right colour to ascend the heroes I have, and the Mats I do have, I don’t have heroes of that colour to ascend. But you are talking like there aren’t any other ways to get those materials.

Rare quests make those AMs farmable. Granted, its 3-4 Rare quests a month, but each of those guarantee one of each 3* and 4* AMs.

if you average the time between RQs at 1 every 9 days (usually every 7-11 days) , that works out to just over 40 RQs per year. That’s another 40 3* and 40 4* AMs, evenly distributed between the 4 colours. That’s 1 AM short of enough materials to ascend one 5* hero of each colour per year.

Without considering the drop rates of the 3* and 4* ascension items that cant be farmed outside rare quests, I have to ask how many 5* heroes do you expect to be able to ascend in a calendar year?

I’m comparatively new here, as I started in January 2020, but since that time, I’ve been able to get thirteen 4* heroes fully ascended, and three 5* heroes ascended too, including some costumes for the 4* heroes. For the 5* heroes that’s:

• eight 4* AMs (six coloured and two neutral) per hero (Twenty-four 4* AMs) and
  • ten 3* AMs (eight coloured and two neutral) per hero (Thirty 3* AMs)
    For the 4* Heroes that’s:
  • Six 3* AMs (four coloured and two neutral) per hero (Seventy-eight 3* AMs) and
  • One 3* AM (One coloured) per Costume (Five 3* AMs)

That’s a total of twenty four 4* AMs and One hundred and thiteen 3* AMs over a little more than 6 months, plus what I have in my inventory. I think that’s pretty good, and enough for me to continue to build my lineup and keep playing.

I don’t think that my rates are better or worse than anyone elses, as I don’t do especially well in tournaments, challenge events, and seasonal event rewards are available to everyone.

So, this leads me back to my previous question - is this about the drop rates? Or is it about your / the community’s expectations regarding how many of your heroes you can ascend?