Some direction, please

So I have a mess on my hands, and I’m having difficulty sorting it all out. Perhaps it’s my adhd… perhaps it’s just my overall lack of understanding the game.
I have ZERO idea who should be with who OR who I should be leveling.
To make matters worse, I’m at the point of indecision because there are now too many choices & decisions to be made.
I have some mats, but certainly not enough to level everyone.

Help, please

Read this topic: Advice for New Players, or "All the things I wish someone had told me when I first started.". It helped me a lot when I first started playing.

Following the advice from there, you want a solid team of 3 stars before focusing on 4 stars, and at least 2 solid teams of 4 stars before focusing on 5 stars. So you’re doing well. You have a small but decent amount of 3 stars. :white_check_mark:

Next is to focus on some of your 4 stars. Don’t worry about your 5 stars yet, they take a very long time to max out and come to full potential.

You’re on your way to maxing some of your 4 stars. My advice, focus on one of each color only from this point on.

My recommendations for the order you should focus on them:
Purple: Proteus, then Tiburtus
Yellow: Chao since he’s almost done, but then start Wu Kong for titans asap, then G. Jackal
Blue: Sonya, then Grimm
Green: Hansel, then Caedmon
Red: G. Falcon, then finish Kelile

If you run out of mats and they get to 3/60, that’s okay. Just begin leveling another hero of that color. When you get the mats, go back to the one you started on and continue training them.

Thanks Dave!
Unfortunately, I just read this the other day. I actually have 2 sets of leveled/ascended 3* with a few extras hanging around.
Thanks for the direction.