Some attacks on my defense in tournaments are not showing - wrong def Grade

I know this subject was mentioned already couple times and you explained it that only max 10 attacks daily are being shown in our def in raid tournaments but more people are attacking us. How does it really work? It happened that my wife attacked me today and won, but it was not reflected at all. What is reflected is that 8 other people attacked me and lost and I have A/100%.

Is the same thing happening when my Def is C because nobody was attacking me through the whole tournament? Or E because just one person attacked me? I think something is seriously not right here. How do I know that I wasn’t attacked and my grade should be higher?

1 Like

Wow 100% is definitely not right here. I would like to hear an answer too.

This issue was raised earlier:

You may also want to read this:

It’s not exactly the same…

here’s the rule

We have also implemented a limit on how attacks count towards your Defense Grade. After the first five attacks of the day, only one attack per hour counts towards the grade.

2 Likes

Which I think again isn’t the case here. When I first checked it was less than 5 attacks. I don’t have a screenshot unfortunately but I have one with 5 attacks, that one is not there and then 8 attacks which I posted in my first post. Since attacker is my wife I exactly saw when she attacked me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.