[SOLVED] Zhou Yu- burn damage not correct after balance update

The same was true of other cards. That number they are listing seems to be based on full emblems choosing all Attack nodes.

Why they did this and changed from the usual 4-80 listing is beyond me…

I have raised Staff’s attention to this.

We willl see what they will answer.

As 147 is the original number it should be 255 now without emblems.

Maybe Staff made a typo in the annoucement or in the live game.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reports! We will look into this here and update the topic once we know more.

4 Likes

For the max burn damage, you need to have the Hero fully limit broken. We have clarified this in the balance change announcement: June 2022 Balance Update - Details & Release Notes - #2 by EmpiresPuzzles

2 Likes

That is insane (and completely new) way to announce special stats :thinking: Why no give the fully leveled up numbers (no emblems, no LB) like what are shown in portals?

2 Likes

This is a very bad decision, same as summon portal change for beta last time. I still can’t find my correct value for those hero for my hero database.

1 Like

Sorry but that is not the solution.

255 is not 264.

And without emblems it would be lower, because emblems give around 30 extra burn damage (at least before the balance update, probably higher now as the base dot got increased) . So only limit breaking should be somewhere around 230-40 if I had to guess.

So the number in the balance update is just useless and wrong.

Edit:

And here reseted without emblems. Yeah 225 is also not 255.

:x:

What if you take all the nodes on the left on the talent grid?
Maybe that would match since that’s what they tried to introduce in beta for hero preview in summon portals.
But even though, the announcement is still misleading I agree on that.

EDIT: @Petri there is still something off between the announcement and the actual DoT in game.

1 Like

Sorry if I don’t want to reset the hero 2 more additional times.

Maybe someone else can check it, but in the end what does it matter.

This number is as useless as posting the dot at 4.38. Who cares about that, no one will ever use it.

Edit: math says you’re right.
If you take only the left path, you will get 2 atk nodes less resulting in 30 less attack.

With this stats you would have 254,6 dot, so rounded the number in the balance post. But it doesn’t say anything about emblem paths there, just max limit break.

And nearly no one will take a only left path. Either full atk to max dot or def health for minion survivability.
So 99% of the players will never see this number, as said before its just completely useless to inform people about the real power of a hero.

1 Like

I did the math on my side too and indeed, it is 255 burn damage over 3 turns with taking all the talent nodes on the left (1 * 3% attack + 4 * 15 attack).

EDIT: @VeryQuietly @Dudeious.Maximus @PlayForFun Can you notify staff directly? I tagged @Petri in my previous message but since the topic is tagged as solved, I am not sure whether he will actually check it again. Thank you :smiley:

Sorry, I do not really understand.
What do you want to get Starf notified about ?

In Beta earlier staff used left talent path on all Heroes.
So having the burn damage for Li and this hero with LB and +20 left talent nodes makes sense.

Ps: @ferg
Yes, I agree I would prefer the 4/80, 4/70 and 3/50 values.

I have added the values at normal maxed numbers into the proper hero topics.

2 Likes

It would make sense if the announcement ACTUALLY advertised it that way.
The announcement just says it’s at max LB level with no mention of talent whatsoever.

2 Likes

Ok, I have sent a message to Staff about it.

2 Likes

Thanks

20 more thanks

I personally think this is a bit of con, showing hero’s fully emblemmed and lb

It should go back to the way it was, just basic stats

This is mine, full attack but no lb

1 Like

We have now updated the announcement with all three figures for both Li & Zhou Yu. Thank you for letting us know and my apologies for the incorrect information!

4 Likes

Wow, didn’t think there would be another change.

Now the detailed information for all 3 cases (max, limit break, emblems) is very welcome.
I’m not saying this often recently, but good job :+1:

5 Likes

Thx Petri for the detailed update in balance updates announcement.

3 Likes

Thank you, everything is clear and correct now and we even have 3 different values :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.