[SOLVED] Zagrog & Malicna recommended again?

Hi,
Anyone knows what’s happening?

@Petri , @Dudeious.Maximus

Now:

December:

9 Likes

good memory :face_with_monocle:

20 curious kitties

3 Likes

Hehe, that’s how it looks in v.53 )))
Looks like a v.54 bug.

4 Likes

Indeed, my very first January predictions based on v53 had Frosth and Sylvaria as featured. I updated my predictions when I got the v54 game update but didn’t recall we had those last month already.
Not the first time my predictions show bugs on SGG’s hands, just that no one noticed this time…

4 Likes

@PlayForFun this is a rather urgent issue as players, depending on their version, do not get the same offering!!!

3 Likes

I wonder how people still play v.53…

Usually everyone’s forced to update on Monday, I believe that’s why SG don’t update… coughs… you crystal ball dreams… for previous version.

I suppose, v.54 wasn’t marked as “Can’t play without update”, like you’re not forced to install minor 53.0.1 version.

3 Likes

Past it on thanks :+1: 20 update

1 Like

Me too as I see we have done it parallely.

@LatiyFundiy the V54 build arrived on Tuesday.
It will be only forced tomorrow.
We just got message about V54 is available, and not about maintenance break.

3 Likes

Yes, there is no hurry to force it today, Misandra C was already present in the v53 game files. They definitely need to force it tomorrow or at the latest on Wednesday at 7:00UTC at the time the Ninja Tower starts because the reworked NT stages and the new ninja heroes were not in the v53 game files already.
However, that’s clearly a bug to have different content in two different versions when their lifespans are overlapping for a week or so.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reports and my apologies for the issue! We are currently investigating this issue and hope to get it resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

6 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: this is a first for EP. 2023 is not looking good so far. Another bug.

Solution: Players on V54, who get either Zagrog or Malicna, have an option to exchange for Silvaria or Frosth. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s funny :joy: I was trying to find explanation for it and there it is!
In v.53 I just made one pull and took Silvaria, after that I updated the game and heroes has changed. Very funny

Hi team! Our apologies for the recent issue with the featured Heroes in the Atlantis Summon. A fix for this has now been deployed. For further information, please see the article here - [SOLVED] Featured Heroes in Atlantis Summon 2022-01-09 — Empires & Puzzles Help Center

5 Likes

@Petri @PlayForFun this is now solved, you can tag it as such and close it :smiley:

1 Like

Thx, I have add “Solved” to the title, and marked @ScottySG 's post as solution and highlighted it.

2 Likes

Yeah this drove me crazy, good on you for reporting it lol

2 Likes

Wow, great job… again. :man_facepalming:t3:
And I am sure, it has no effect on the summons. NOOOO, because it is done by profesionals, right @Petri

And again with the ninja tower, they changed the featured heroes shortly AFTER the event started to fix their mess. Did SGG fire all their QA employees last month or what?
We discussed for a week that the featured ninja heroes were all old ones already but the fix still comes too late (ie after the event starts). This is not good for the game reputation. SGG will conduct yet another investigation but I hope they write an address to the players to explain all the incidents we are facing lately.

6 Likes

My suspicion is that the “original” Devt team may have “retired” once the golden handcuffs were released.

It is common practice to “handcuff” essential employees after a buyout, and the Devt team would be considered essential. Then a new team will be sent in to understudy during the “transition period”.

Otherwise I can’t think of a rational explanation for the gameplay botches since Zynga acquired full 100% control of this game. Since early 2022: Jan or early Feb.

1 Like

Blockquote
Please rest assured that the results of any Atlantis Summons conducted prior to 09:00 UTC have NOT been affected in any way.

I dont understand this statement - i pulled Malicna from the portal early on Monday, surely this would not be possible if it was just a visual bug on the portal? What am i missing?

1 Like