[SOLVED] Wrong side counterattack

Counterattack works in the wrong direction. When a hero is buffed with counterattack, he gets all the damage from the hero he beats. Check the video from 11 second

[ fix coming with version 15.1 ] Obakan reflect doesn't reflect
The counterattack effect still does not work (version 15.1.0)
Hero error report
Bug fixed counterattack

Thnx for mentioning!
Makes clear I still need to keep riposte hero’s on the bench till this has been worked out.

Got one more case(no video), Joon attack with his special on 1000+, than Boril hit and dies with 1000+ counterattack.

@Sara; @Petri.
Can you please check this one as well?

Thank you for the reports - we are looking into this right now. Can you please let me know which version & build of the game you were playing when you run into these issues @Osamkin @HarryDeB

@Sara Last version. Updated today. 15.1.0 build 443 ios

@Sara Even this has been posted:

Thank you @FraVit93 - we are aware of these issues and they are being investigated right now.

Is there a problem with this?

I just updated to version 15.1.0 build 443 on iOS. reflection of the damage Boril does not work.

I made a test hit on the titan with this hero and recorded a video where two titan beats do not get the counter-attack effect

[KNOWN ISSUE - 15.1] Red Rare Titan Hit Bug

I too have this problem just then in a raid my counter didn’t work when any enemy hero’s hit.

Mine is also with hero Boril and since the latest update.

I added screenshots that would be more understandable

Is it fixed ? It will be unavailable to take part in war with such bug.

There’s another update to the update. The most recent update should be version 15.2. I hope it fixed the issue? Has SG responded?

Hi guys . What about compensation? I just been forced to update during a raid … and I lost ! And yesterday I’ve lost several raids because of the same counterattack problem! And for sure I lost a lot of damage points on titan !!
Please take care of that . Thanks shon

Hello
I just tested the counterattacks it still does not work it’s painful :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:
Boril still does not work!!!

This should be fixed now in the 15.2. Please update your game to the latest version!

Just to make sure, have you updated your game?