[SOLVED - Working as intended] Perseus vs 2020 HOTMs Family Bonus Bug?

Perseus card says "The target gets -100% decrease for any healing received for 4 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed.

So Kiril has no heal by Prof. Liden’s skill here. It is definitely intended.

Here comes the bug, maybe.

Glenda got Perseus’ healing reduction here, but she got some health by Prof. Liden. Glenda got health directly by Prof Liden, and then she got health again by Liden’s HOT. I think this results from Glenda’s 2020 hotm family bonus (in this case, Malosi is also an 2010 HOTM, so the family bonus is ‘+15% healing’).

Perseus card says “-100% decrease for ‘any’ healing”. So I think this could be a bug. Any thoughts, guys?

2 Likes

Kiril heals because Perseus’s ailment has ended. And Kiril must’ve healed before perseus fired

I think it is also possible that this is not a bug. Eventually, Glenda has 115% healing (+15% healing by 2020 HOTM family bonus), and Perseus made -100%, so 15% healing could remain.

I thought that Perseus can block any healing. I thought ‘-100%’ means you can’t get any health from any healer. Maybe this could be wrong.

2 Likes

Perseus’ ailment hasn’t ended, actually. Those are screenshots from my own videos. 4 turns left there.

2 Likes

On this screenshot if this -100% healing ailment is active, then it is a bug:

Unfortunately it is not visible on the screenshot due to a toolbar.

2 Likes

Info

Seems like a bug

Lots of information missing ( see below )

Unfortunately with out a similar team, hard to diagnose ( draw back of P2P 5* HotM business model )

Healing Bonus

I am guessing mana troops are also involved since no heroes in these screenshots are healing 150 HP

-100%

If I Recall Correctly, Perseus -100% healing is supposed to be same as Bloody Battle

Otherwise troops with a healing bonus would partially negate Perseus’ -100% healing

4 Likes

Flagged for dev review.

3 Likes

I think it is because of Troop and emblem talent % healing bonus.

Kiril does not use Mana or Ninja troop plus including emblem talent 0% healing bonus, so in status ailment Perseus, he gain 0 heal.

And Glenda use Mana or Ninja troop, so in status ailment Perseus, she gain some of % heal from troop plus emblem % healing bonus.

It is active. You can see it in the next image.

Oh, I see.
I have looked for this icon on Kiril and not Glenda as earlier Kiril had it.

In this case this is bug 100% sure.
Guvnor already noticed the devs, so they will fix it.

Thanks for the reports, we’ll look into this here!

3 Likes

This is working as intended.

If we have two 2020 HOTMS like Glenda & Malosi and we get the +15% healing the end result with Perseus’ debuff is -85% healing.

In the case of troops, that healing modifier is applied before battle, its kind of a hard bonus applied to base stats. So in battle its part of your heros 100% and so Persues’ debuff removes all healing, the troop bonus included.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.