[SOLVED] Wonderland Event Battles Connection Error (June 13)

Just to make sure - are you sure it’s solved ? Cannot access to the game from different devices and networks - having the same error message than all.the people here.
Only difference: crash was not during playing event but after raiding.

I think, something must be wrong. I can get connection with my other games but not with E&P only

Apology accepted :smile:

2 Likes

Hi, this issue has unfortunately not been solved. The game just crashed as I was about to complete level 10 of the rare section! I lost world energy, progress in the game, and time. The game also crashed during a daily summon and as a result, I did not receive any hero or troop.

1 Like

I also lost all battle items used during the level 10 rare battle of the Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event.

And also, the resources it took to create the lost battle items. This is super aggravating and inconvenient.

1 Like

Not solved. I updated and now wonderland crashes over 75% of the time. I didn’t have an issue before the update, now I can’t play in The tourney

Petri, no it is not fixed. Just saying it’s fixed does not change the fact that the bug is still there.

No connection error when battling in wonderland. It was connected before clicking on wonderland and had no issues raiding but go to wonderland and nothing works.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: I am unable to edit my teams – Blank Screen

Not fixed. “Can’t connect” during final battle legendary in wonderland. Lost everything . All my battle aids, progress, everything. Why play when the game kills you for no reason? And yet SmallGiant thinks they fixed the issues.

Please recompensate and fix the game.

Still crashing during wonderland. Not fixed. Just crashed at end of final wonderland stage on legendary. I clicked on an enemy to see bow long their buffs would last and CRASH

i was notified there was a problem in Germany yesterday (and i had one in central USA); is everyone connecting now, or still having issues?

If you want to submit a ticket, you can use this link:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

@HALK11 Unfortunately, the forum isn’t set up to deal with individual account issues. Since you are already communicating with support, you’ll need to follow up with them directly.

2 Likes

And how is one supposed to contact support directly?

The “Support” button on the in-game Support menu. Here’s an explanation from the Small Giant website:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003269253-How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support-

I disagree, strongly, with Sarah2 … apology not accepted. Far too insufficient. I can only assume that Sarah2 received a flask without having it crash on them.

I would love to use the in game support menu to report a bug/issue, but the only thing that button does, is being me back here…great job on trying!!

Perhaps try clicking the “Support” button, like I told you to? You clicked “Report A Bug.” Which, when you’re trying to contact Support directly, really isn’t the best choice.

1 Like

Also, just so you’re clear: Moderator is a volunteer position. We are players just like you, who donate our time to help out with the forum because we care about the community and want to make the forum a good place to be. We don’t work for Small Giant, we’re not paid, and there’s no in-game benefit either.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.