[SOLVED] Wonderland Event Battles Connection Error (June 13)

Screenshot removed by moderator. Please don’t post pictures with your account ID as others can use it to gain access to your account.

2 Likes

Happen to me too… Twice now… One just finish level and put me off… Lost lives and level didn’t count… That sucks…

1 Like

Totally not happy , it happened to me & our war is close, I believe it my cost us, but unfair don’t u think

@Kerridoc I would be glad if you help

Merge please multiple threads already @Garanwyn @rook @zephyr1 @Kerridoc

Just started event…so far at least 3 of my alliance mates including myself have “lost connection” during matches. Items used, flags gone. I know there was an issue during war, that was supposedly fixed…but here it is again!

Your help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

3 Likes

I have had the same. Completed stage 6 Legendary and as soon as I won, “Lost connection”. Thought meh, so completed it again and the exact same thing. What a waste of resources and items :frowning:

1 Like

Same. Stage 6 Legendary, win, then :poof: connection error. No bueno.

1 Like

I literally just finished stage 9 of Rare and it gave an error message. What’s going on?

same here, happend to me twice, stage 2 epic

1 Like

Same here and just as I’m about to clear stage 8 of rare - twice! What?!?!

And again in a row… level 8 in epic…
I want a w.e. flask back…!

Screenshot removed by moderator. Please don’t post pictures with your account ID as others can use it to gain access to your account.

Thank you for the reports. We are hoping to resolve the issue as soon as possible! I have marked this as a known issue. My apologies for the inconvenience!

9 Likes

Hi there
Just got connection error after clearing lvl 8 rare event stage. Twice in a row. Lost energy points, battle items and stage still shows as not completed. Any advice?

Firstly welcome to the forum, there are multiple threads about this topic. Have flagged the moderators to merge this one.

Cheers

I was playing event legendary and when I kill ywo boss I got msg connection error. My connection is very good. So looking my raking table like I was nwver play stage 8 also my red.flags is.gone with some heal and mana stuff. Hope that I will get any compesation becouse. That problem was not mine. Thank you

1 Like

Every time I play rare level 8 the game boots me out. It has done this 5 times now[date=2019-06-13 timezone=“America/Detroit”]

Same thing is happening to me. It’s frustrating because it says “connection error” at the EXACT moment I kill both Bosses. It ticks me off because I have to go out and consume resources to make battle items only to have it all disappear with a connection error. This game consumes time and money to play and now it wants me to expend more time and money with a stupid error. PLEASE FIX! or cancel the event until the bug has been fixed. I wonder if they’ve programed in connection error bugs in the epic and Legendary portion of the Challenge Event. That would be the perfect solution for them we get to spend time and money to be unable to complete any of the challenges that way they don’t have to provide Loot at the end. Great Business Plan.

Any tips on how we get back wat dropped out ???

Been disconnected on rare stage of event