[SOLVED] Wilbur's Special Temporarily Modified

Hi @Jalia, could you send us a new support request so we can investigate this in more detail?

1 Like

It’s not fixed, my battle still got stuck while trying to make a S2 2-10 on hard.
My app was updated.

I’m the only one who prefer WILBUR without opponent’s Soul Connection?

@Petri ticket submitted!

Hi, status update: we are aware that the game is still freezing for players who are using Wilbur and are hoping to release a new update that should fix this issue soon!

goodnight E&P, I happen to be filling a chest of nature and occupy wilbur in my attack team but when activating the special ability does not work in the monster show them the pictures so they can help me and understand better. PS: I’m playing in the province 7/5. Greetings and thanks for your help.

Thanks for all

If it is a temporary and temporary error, why has the skill been removed from the card?

1 Like

Because if they don’t remove the description, when the special doesn’t match it anymore, people will report that as a bug and complain just as much about that as they are about the description and special change.
It’s a no-win choice for the devs on that one.

1 Like

Better to not have a battle get stuck and have major complaints about that.

Deal with it. :smiley:

They did. They posted this was a known error many hours before your post.

If you have an error, report it before letting rip here

We have now released an update 15.0.1 for Android that should fix the freezing issue that players have been still experiencing with Wilbur. We are hoping to release the iOS update tomorrow!

1 Like

Just a quick update from an iOS user on when the freezing happens.

Facing Wilbur on Season 2 lvl 7 and just having his special fill up to max causes the battle to freeze, he doesn’t need to activate it.

Thanks for working on an update, I’m hopeful that it’ll sort the issue permanently.

If there is already an update that resolves the problem why has not the skill been returned to Wilbur?

3 Likes

Wilbur special skill not fixed ,still missing that enemies share damage…why?

Because version 15.1 hasn’t been released yet.

Patience is a virtue.

Wilbur was going to be a key part of my event teams, this timing is very unfortunate. It is what it is though

1 Like

Same here. I think it was planned this way.

/Conspiracy theory

:smiley:

1 Like

Is 15.0.1 now…ok,i get it.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)