[SOLVED] Where is Kravekrush? (Will be Available in February)

Kravekrush was publicly announced (in, for example, SGG’s own calendar for January) as new hero for this S4 event. Not present though?

3 Likes

I never saw he was officially announced, only in beta.

(In the end of textual listing.)

3 Likes

You are right. But I am not sure it’s a bug per se, but more of a change of plans and probably he will be released next month with the (I suppose) the extra hidden province.

Well yeah. I very much appreciate that SGG has released the calendars for December and January, hopefully they will continue doing that. So I would not want them to stop in fear of errors. However I also think that they should aim for some continuity and keeping promises.

Maybe I just feel that this change was just made to optimize income (good enough heroes this month, must leave something desirable to February), and breaking a promise to do so feels sad. Was looking forward to Kravekrush.

So… maybe not a bug, but “issue” still. Mismatch between what was announced and what actually happened.

Got it! Then only explanation will be they change the plan or some mistakes happened.

It seems there has been a mix-up in the announcement, Kravekrush will be available in February’s Season IV Event and Congalach in January. Thank you for letting us know and my apologies for this error! I have now updated the announcement with the correct information.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.