[SOLVED] War does not start (September 19)

I got kicked at the end of both my two battles so far but the game recorded the score.

Same happened to me. I was able to get back into the battle after closing out the game and re-entering. However, I lost the flag I was using, my heroes I was using, and was awarded 0 pts for that attack as I hadn’t been able to make any connections yet.

1 Like

Has there EVER been any kind of response from devs/CS about any fix that conveys some sort caring that these repeated glitches in AWs are being addressed?

I get the never ending circle of death that indicates the game has locked up leaving no score, no progression of score totaling AND then get the added “bonus” of losing the team used for that particular skirmish AND the loss of the flag.

This happens after progressing to the team selection screen; after the team selection screen process; and after the skirmish has actually finished.

Any insight on a fix, or if devs/CS actually care about this frustrating issue, would be greatly appreciated.

What’s up with war? Was about to hit and my screen flashed and now no more battlefield … just says war is soon?..

I had the same. Try restarting the game, that worked for me.

This has happened twice to me…had to resart the game to get it to work… big problem.

Also while unable to war also noticed all our game chat was wiped…weired.

Had the same issue. Restarted and was able to initiate my first attack. Kicked me back out at the end of the attack and gave me a 0 score.

Sometimes i open the battlefield and it’s there other times i open to see this:

@Rook can you merge this with other thread that just popped up with same issue. I didnt see it before posting.