[SOLVED] War alliance spectator mode?

I’m merging this with another thread. SG is already on it!

2 Likes

I don’t think that everybody is supposed to be in “spectator mode” at alliance wars without having the chance to change something (don’t know if it’s called like this in the English version, but that’s how I would translate “Zuschauermodus”). In general it’s a nice idea, but if nobody can participate the wars don’t make sense. :wink:

Yes, spectator mode it is called (I have the same problem :wink:

Same with our entire alliance.

Ours too.

(20 characters)

SG is already on it! I’m merging this with another thread.

From Peer Support…

And I’d like to say a thank you to SG for being on this so quickly. It’s well after business hours in Finland now!

3 Likes

I wir haben das selbe Problem. Echt zu doll hier…

Same problem in my alliance, most of us are locked in Spectator Mode…

Lots of alliances in Germany, as well

They chose to set the wars active at friday evening. :wink: But, yeah … it’s great, that they always react that fast (even though I would like to have less problems when implementing new ideas). :smile:

Same here

Thank you petri :smile:

„Sometime they’ll give a war and nobody will come“ -CARL SANDBURG-

5 Likes

Asso as well

Good evening from russia
What s happening???
We received system notice ;war will start soon ,set up your defense team” what s the “spectator mode” ??? Almost All of us got the same war position :slight_smile: in alliance “spectator”…best regards from the best alliance "Пестики и Тычинки “”

Hope you find solution faster, than the war begins :slight_smile:

Translation: And in our alliance too. 2 days ago there was a war - today the system creates a new, but the whole alliance in the viewing mode.
(New Pride)

Edited by Rook

We don’t know the details of what is happening, but we do know that Small Giant is already working on the issue. Come back here for updates, or go to the announcements button in the game menu.

2 Likes