[SOLVED] W3K bonus visual issue

Mist has numbers stated on her card (the bonuses) and her Midgard symbol when everyone else has the W3K symbol.

2 Likes

Mist has W3K symbol too above the numbers.

But yes, it is stange that all numbers are stated for her, while just the 10% is there for others from the Morale Boost numbers.

I can ask Staff to check is this intended or not.

2 Likes

Didnt this happen last time … Iv seen this before

1 Like

I have just found a topic where the % was missing in the family bonus text, but that is something different.

1 Like

This is what im on about …

2 Likes

The OP is a huge jerk and did zero searching. Merge them accordingly!

2 Likes

To be fair it did take me a while to find it …
As there loads of different versions of the
War of 3 Kingdoms on how folk say it …
So searching for stuff on w3k can be a pain.

2 Likes

Yes, it seems to be the same.

An idea:
Maybe we should start tagging the new bugs.

Add “w3k-bug” for new bugs about W3K, and maybe the version for the new bugs: “v51-bug”, which would make searching for them easier.

2 Likes

Thank you for the report! We’ll investigate this issue here.

3 Likes

Its not a bug. Its working as intended. Its because they have a Kingdom hero on their team. Look at my 2 images. One is with a Kingdom hero, and the other is without. Hope this solves the issue.

But it is still not cosistent on your screenshot.
10% vs 10%, 3%, 7% overlapping with each other for differnt hero families / realms.

3 Likes

So, i did some more testing and it appears that the numbers only affect S3 heroes. i ran Balder with Sun, and it’s the same as with Wang Yuanji and the yellows. Hope this adds more information on the bug.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This issue has been fixed in the new update (version 54) which we have now started to roll out. I’ll mark the topic as solved.

2 Likes