[SOLVED] Version 29 - Status bar shown in the game on iOS, possibly solely on iPhone SE, causing screen layout overlaps or missing content

Hello, after update there is status bar visible on the top of the screen. Pushing everything little bit down so something overlaps. Any suggestions?

I’m using iPhone SE (2020), iOS 13.4.1 (17E8258), game v. 29.0.0

1 Like

I’m using iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12.4.6 (latest for today), game V 29.0.0.

No Problem for me.
For newest phone maybe is there any option to disable status bar on specific app?

Well, it seems to be problem only for new iPhone SE users… I have not found any settings of status bar in app

One more screenshot here

2 Likes

Ok I play on Android and don’t have this issue but an alliance member of mine is and he’s young and not on the forums so I’m asking for him, so he’s got an iPhone se and did latest update and since his game is not fitting the screen correctly it’s cutting off some of the bottom of the game screen… anyone else have or know this issue and how to fix…he asked in support but said got nothing to help and I suggested redownload tried that to no avail…so yeah anyone both mods or players know anything about this and/or how to fix? Any help would be appreciated… here’s what’s going on

1 Like

Thanks for the report, we are currently working on a new minor update (v29.0.1) for iOS which should fix this issue! I’ll mark this as a known issue.

3 Likes

@Petri; think you may have the version number wrong in the above.

V29.0.1?

1 Like

No, this fix won’t be included in v29 but it will be in v29.0.1.

1 Like

Yup, was meaning tho you typed above V20.0.1 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh right, thank you - good catch! :slight_smile:

1 Like

When would v20.0.1 update come out because I have the same problem

1 Like

It should be available now, or at least within the next few hours! Please update your game. :slight_smile: I’ll mark this as solved for now. If you still experience this issue after updating, please let us know by commenting here!

I’ve updated the game from Appstore, everythings works, status bar disappeared. Thanks for your work :)) :+1:

1 Like

The status bar disappeared thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings