[SOLVED] Valor daily challange is not loading (3 Feb)

So you figure the developers didn’t think of that too.? Maybe even tested it. Nope, apparently not. Free valor passes all round?

SG send to all a in-game message with this issue.

Patience.

2 Likes

I would say 500k-1M. A lot of people have been waiting for it

Lol. Yap, i I believe that’s what they’ll do, as usual

Ive already gotten to level 4 on my valor pass? Will any of my data be updates or deleted?

2 Likes

I would not blame development. I blame CEOs. Development always can use more time to test all kind of options. CEOs needs more money now.

1 Like

I already spent summons, jars and other things, and it seems that it will be for nothing hahahaha

1 Like

What will happen to the 20 tokens ive already used up?

1 Like

Same situation here. Now we’re also burning down the forum server :rofl:

3 Likes

They can upgrade servers with money they will receive from VIP passes.

The melodrama never ceases to amaze me :laughing:

3 Likes

They’ve sold some shares to Zynga for what…$550 - 700 million dollars? I think they have some cash flow yet :rofl:

2 Likes

PoV has been out like a half an hour and already we have people complaining about a game issue they have zero understanding of. People are so impatient. Its 50 days. Chill out.

5 Likes

Same thing here… I did the offer also! Just give the money back if you cannot resolve it asap and we can make the offer again when it will be solved!

There’s announcment,

And let’s not talk about Zynga’s net worth

Zynga net worth: $3.5 Billion :scream::scream:

If I pay, I want the service for what I’m paying! They had time to test it in Beta version. If you want to donate your money, it’s up to you, I’m just requesting the service I paid for! Cheers

2 Likes

And that’s not all. I’ve already finished 1 chalenge event and it didn’t gave VPoints.

Which one u did ? I completed summon 1 got the points.