[SOLVED] V39 - Game crash when tap on costumed hero (at war)

vid

Okay, here is the link of the video.

Send that video in to Customer support

@petri: some help please. Thank you

1 Like

If it happens all the time id share that with customer support…

I’ll put in mod chat too…

1 Like

Same behavior ( Instant application crash) trying to view the opponents brienne costume while setting up a team for the tourney.

Actually, it happens with the raccoon too … But not the other heros.

1 Like

Please update your game to build 1540, this should fix the war defense issue.

Thanks for the update and reply.

I only could update with Android 7 but same issue (instant crash) still exist with 1540.
I’m still waiting for the update for Android 11 side of the device though.

Nope, I update other device with android11 to 1540 and it give me the same result, instant crash. Is this issue happened just for few of us or…? It’s a war preparation timing I think a lot of players has same issues…

I thought Elene-cos was okay but actually it also crash. So all costumed heroes give me crash so far. It’s not critical and you can avoid but it is annoying and I hope the real fix coming soon.

We have released a new build that includes further fixes to the issue (build 1541). Please update your game again!

1 Like

Same problem, tapping on costume Berden in tournament enemy team makes the game crash every time.
Solved with update, thanks!

1 Like

I just tested and confirm it fixed!

Thanks again!

6 Likes

when i click on Gunnar costume during tournament the game close!! tried several time and it was the same

according to this post it should be fixed. are you running v39 build 1541?

yeah i just checked it’s build 1541 now…thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I found a bug where if you click on costume kashrekk on the opposing teams lineup to see his card, it crashes your game. For some reason you can still click on the other heroes without an issue. It’s just the costume kashrekk. Yes, Ihave cleared my cache and have the most up to date version of E&P.

It just happened again but this time with balthazar. Balthazar had a costume but it wasnt equipped. It looks like the game is only crashing on heroes that have costumes.

Same crash, but when viewing enemy costumed Kashrek - happens on my phone. No problems with a pad.

Here is similar case…
[SOLVED] V39 - Game crash when tap on costumed hero (at war)

Android v39 build 1541 should fix this (said by staff).

3 Likes

Google play store does not have the update

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.