[SOLVED V39] Alfrike does not fire all the cubes while in map and pvp

My Alfie after last update throws 4 cubes too in pvp and pve.
Do we must to pay $, diaxes, or summon at valhalla gate for the last one ? Or maybe it is the ninja nerf and big question is how many Cobalt katanas has now?

Fighting in S4, two bosses left.

One boss is hit with the first cube, killing it. Second boss is hit with second (and final) cube, still alive, and does not take on the mindless attack status ailment either. This is not a visual bug but instead a bug in the coding implemented to ā€œfixā€ her.

Hopefully that bit of info can help problem solve this as well.

Kinda sucks investing all the time, money, effort and emblems into a hero that they just canā€™t get right after a year.

I personally think itā€™s linked to Finley trying to fix him has created this bug in Alfrike

With all the rush tournament Alfrike tanks Iā€™d love to know if this is happening while sheā€™s a defensive hero as well, or if this is only an offensive bug.

Alfrike bug in raid.

In defence as well. I survived one rush tourney match cos she only fired 3 cubes. Yes I counted. On 3 different heroes. Sparing 2.

I didnā€™t bother to SS cos I knew it was a bug.

Iā€™d guess that itā€™s choosing all the targets at the start of the special (ignoring HP) and then if they are dead when it comes to them firing itā€™s not retargetting.
Watching the video against the 3 bosses posted earlier in the thread, if you slow it down you can clearly see 5 sets of damage number above the heroes even if the visuals are only showing one cube per enemy.

It doesnā€™t, I recorded a video Alfrike shooting only 3 cubes against 4 mobs in s1p5s6 resulting 1 mob staying alive, you clearly see there that 1 cube = 1 death, but Iā€™m stupid enough to not figure out how to report a bug here where I could attach this vid

Any update on this @KiraSG @Petri

Hi, @KiraSG.

Can you also already acknowledge the bug afflicting Alfrike as mentioned by several forum users on this thread the same way you recognize the bug on this thread:

I hope it can be fixed ASAP. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed that Alfrike will not fire all of her cubes for her special when there are fewer than 5 enemies on the screen (during raids and quest).

This is more evident when there are only 2 enemies, as Alfrike will usually only fire off 3 cubes at most, even if these cubes do not finish the enemy off.

Hi, welcome back to the community forum.

A thread is already existing on the matter. Please have a read:

2 Likes

After some investigation, we are able to confirm this is a new bug with Alfrike and a fix is scheduled for V39. Thank you again for your reports and patience.

6 Likes

Ciao a tuttiā€¦ Nemmeno con V39 ĆØ stato risolto il bug dei cubi di alfrikeā€¦ Continua a non lanciarli tutti

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.