[SOLVED -- V37 Update] Frosth's skill is the same at level 1 & level 8

This can’t be working as intended… Can it?

minion part on all specials is always the same from 1 to 8

his special is 100% minion based … so it seems like it

Nope try again.

2 Likes

I just pulled Frosth which is he fastest I’ve ever gotten an HOTM…

And looking at his base card in my roster and his max card in the portal, the special at 1/1 is IDENTICAL to the maxed card.

So what does leveling the special up to 8 do?!? So far as I can see it’s just busywork to unlock embleming when he’s done. I’ve never seen a hero that started out with a maxed special. I’m assuming in beta you get mailed max heros to test so nobody would have noticed this yet.

4 Likes

Exactly my question, hope we get an answer :wink:

Yes, I also wonder why the special is max at 1/1… And why he’s not animated when you zoom on ?

definitely was going to ask the same question. is this the first ever hero which’s special stats doesnt evolve when you level him??? seems weird

@KiraSG & @Petri; probably worth team looking at this one.

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting and to @Guvnor for bringing this to our attention here. We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

7 Likes

Of cause we now expect that the current lvl 1 are the base values and they will become better with leveling :rofl: :+1:

No if anything they will nerf down his special. Ah well

The special for the maxed Frosth shown in the portal is pretty close to what was in beta, so I’m guessing that the level 1 special stats will get reduced. It’s not likely that we see the level 8 stats get increased.

1 Like

Frosth in actual game play:

His special never changes when you level up the card. See attached pics in this post and next post.

There is no need to level up special on this card.

This will be fixed in Version 37.
The Beta version of v37 was already contained the fix for this.

1 Like

This has been fixed in the new update Version 37. I’ll mark this as solved, thank you again for the reports!

1 Like

Adding in the cross-quote from the release notes:

1 Like

So everyone’s Frouth that’s special still didn’t lvl up is stuck or was it just maxed out at beginning?

The later.

It’s happened several times. Not a big deal.

My frosth says this special can increase HO and attack up to +200% of the Minion’s original HPand attack.
Why am I not seeing this in other Frosth card pictures?

Cookie Settings