[SOLVED - V36 Update] Lady Loki specials -- Sometimes misses even tho removes blind ailment first (will be fixed in V36)

@KiraSG Could you please chime in on this topic? It is indeed the case that Lady Loki when blinded and then casting her special, is still blinded and can miss, while her card reads as though she should not be blinded anymore when dealing damage since the blind status ailment should have been reallocated already.

Thank you in advance.

Yeah, this needs a response from SG. Her card reads “Lifts all dispellable status ailments from all allies…” 1) all allies includes the caster on every single other effect, and 2) if it’s lifted, how can it still effect her? It doesn’t say “cleanse” because that would indicate it has been gotten rid of, which it hasn’t.

1 Like

And then it would be great if they could address why she misses 4 or 5 hits every single time, even though she has “-35% accuracy”. But I digress …

I’ve had this happen as well. It’s almost as if all three effects resolve simultaneously instead of consecutively. Let’s look at the effects one more time:

1 - Lifts all dispellable status ailments from all allies and randomly distributes them on enemies.
2 - Deals 170% damage to all enemies.
3 - Deals additional 8% damage per transferred status ailment, up to 298% damage in total.

If she is indeed still blinded when distributing ailments, then it’s indeed possible that she misses putting a status ailment on an opponent. However, after that she should no longer be blinded because the status ailments have been lifted and transferred, and then she is supposed to proceed to the next effect: 170% damage to all enemies. Yet she still can miss.

From a technical point of view, I think steps 2 and 3 should resolve simultaneously, since they can’t happen consecutively; you can’t first deal damage and then increase that damage afterwards, right? So maybe it’s simply an oversight of the programmers and they forgot to separate effect 1 with the other effects? (I’m just thinking out loud here, I’m not a programmer)

I just tested this in a raid to make sure the bug is still there, and it still is. I was playing against a team of Sartana, Gravemaker, Telluria, Vela, Drake Fong. Telly was dead, Loki’s special was ready and, with the exception of Sartana, all of my opponents fired their special, blinding Loki in the process. Then I tried firing her special: she missed 3 of the 4 opponents, only passing over status ailments and dealing damage to Drake. Again: it could make sense that Lady Loki is still blinded while she distributes the status ailments, although that’s nowhere indicated in the description of the effect, and (imo) she definitely shouldn’t be blinded any more once she’s reached the ‘deal damage’ part.

1 Like

Yeah, this is a bug.

got an answer, they dont care about lady loki coz nobody pulling for her anymore as the G/T/V meta is almost dead now and loki is now a niche hero
they are focused future money maker heroes

can close the thread again

Maybe check the forum in the future, and research the weaknesses of said heroes before maxing them and then complaining of them.

Niche hero? You aren’t running across Vela, GM, Tel, JF, Finley, Isarnia, Azlar, any of the sand empire people, Clarissa, Kunchen, C Vivica, C Magni, White Rabbit, Frida, Evelyn, Panther, Zeline, Marjanna, Sartana in mid to upper diamond? Weird, we must be playing different games.

Would be great solution, but someone has to level it first to see existing problems and it is not players’ job. If card says one set of specials and it works differently it must be fixed.

1 Like

I find it a bit strange that this topic has been around since August, yet the problem still hasn’t been acknowledged or refuted by any of the staff :thinking:

1 Like

@Petri
Can you please have a look at this, as LL is not following her card, she should cast blind back and then deal her damage

1 Like

i already said, they wont care about has been heroes, the meta is already changing now and the GTV defense arent a problem anymore, they wont waste time to fix a hero almost nodoby want anymore

Yes I can’t remember the last time I came across a mid to high diamond team or war opponent with Tel, Vel, JF, GM, Clarissa, Isarnia, Azlar, Frida, Richard, any of the sand empire heroes, C Quintus, Horghall, C Magni, White Rabbit, Finley, Kunchen, C Vivica. And not including any of the hit 1 heroes with accompanying ailment/DOT…

This should be fixed now. Lady Loki will never miss if she has a dispellable blind before casting special. Unless she has some other status effect that affects accuracy, like Wu Kong’s attack buff.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, we have detected another bug caused by this fix, so we had to revert this fix. It should be included in the next update (version 33).

9 Likes

Well, good to know this issue is going to be fixed! Finally!

2 Likes

I hope that other status effects such as an attack debuff from Vela are (will be) correctly lifted before Lady Loki cause her damage. The blind effect from e.g. Drake was easy to spot because of the misses, but it is harder to detect whether an attack debuff is incorrectly applied or not on Lady Loki’s caused damage.

1 Like

Update: Unfortunately we have to delay the fix due to potential risks involved, and it should be available in one of the future updates (ETA: Version 34/45).

1 Like