[Solved V36] Baba Yaga Passive skill description clarification

Can we get clarification on Baba Yaga’s passive… it lasts 3 what. Turns? But it is a stack? Are the turns refreshed if defense is increased within the three turns or just the stack is decreased? Seems a very odd description and I know when actually fighting it I won’t have time to figure out what is happening.

3 Likes

LOL. 3 seconds. 3 minutes. 3 hours. 3 days. Who knows?

Someone at Small Giant should be demoted. They can’t properly proofread anything correct. Players with OCD will not be able to get sleep on this. Too bad.

2 Likes

This stuff is easily caught in beta testing, but only two mythic titans were tested in beta.

From what I’ve seen it is a stack in the traditional sense and it’s not 3 anything.

Setting off wilbur immediately takes it to a 5x stack. It never goes down from there.

The text is fixed now, but didn’t realize it was per hero… good thing my Wilbur almost never fired in the 2nd/3rd matches since I got no tiles!

Anyway. It claims 3 turns now, even if that makes little sense with a stack.

Should be after 3 turns the initial stack disappears but others will remain. So with Wilbur, use his special Yaga gets 5 stack next turn you use wilbur again in 2 turns it will go down to 5 then then next turn back to 0. If you are using Time/Freeze stops you may never see it go down as Wilbur will keep going off.

Cookie Settings