[SOLVED - v35] Rounding error with kageburado special

Hi,
Im pretty sure there is a bug in Kages extra damage when target health is over 50%. I just had a raid against BK tank, and BK had 851/1699 hp left (over 50%), but Kage hit only 294 damage to him. 851/1699 is close 0,500883 but it is still error because hp>50%.

BK after Kages hit.

1 Like

This will not be a satisfactory answer, and I can’t even tell you for sure if it’s correct, but my guess is it’s a rounding issue. Maybe needs to round to 51% to work as expected?

1 Like

This is quite possible. I’ve been a Kageburado owner for a long time now and I’ve noticed that every once in a while he will strike for weak damage when the target HP is above half. It only happens when the HP is around 50%, though, so your explanation might be it. I haven’t ever looked into it before.

1 Like

I confirm the anomaly … it has been happening ever since I took kageburado … almost 2 years now … when you hit an enemy with slightly more than 50% life … most of the time it does no damage … ie it causes little damage like if it had less than 50% life

1 Like

It was discussed few times already, but no Devs answered to such topics. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thanks for repIies. I figured someone must have noticed this before.
It is most likely related to rounding. It should still be fixed.

1 Like

Admittedly, I never noticed this since most enemy heroes hit by this hero usually dies as he is comboed by my Guardian Panther and/or Tiburtus with maxed costume bonus. As a Kageburado owner, I am very much interested on what the Small Giant staff has to say on this.

@Jenky @J.o @Na.na @ScottySG @Caio @davidsgg @Sara @mhalttu @EmpiresPuzzles @RubiKinga

P.S.: Sorry, Petri. The forum can only allow me to post with a max of 10 persons to be mentioned.

EDIT: Flagged my own post. If this doesn’t get their attention, I don’t know what will. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Thank you for the report. You are correct, and we’ll fix this for Version 35.

11 Likes

Holy crap, that’s a gold mine of @‘s for me to potentially annoy some day! Who knew my baseless speculation above would result in such a treasure trove?! :joy:

4 Likes

Lol.

Well, it took @Xakary one year to have this matter finally acknowledged, he being the first to post his observations on Kageburado. Thanks to those others who have noticed this issue, too.

@gregschen

I hope Small Giant and their staff won’t punish me for those @s by giving me purely Dawas everytime I summon from any portal for the year 2021 :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Reminder: Please note that excessive tagging or abusing the flagging function is not allowed.

5 Likes

Yes, Petri. If it happens, please blame @gregschen :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

lmao! Sorry Petri! I was 100% joking. But I realize it could give others ideas…

4 Likes

Marking as solved per V35 update:

1 Like

however gurnovor the error of kage continues … most of the time at the life limit with hp just over 50% kage does almost always less damage …

Do you have a SS of this? or video?

Its hard to diagnose/ offer support without that kind of thing (I’m just a player remember).

I don’t have Kage so I can’t investigate myself.

I can’t upload screenshots anymore … I don’t understand why … it always remains uploading at 0%

Uploading: Screenshot_2021-02-08-23-55-00-332_com.miui.gallery.jpg…

here are some screenshotsUploading: Screenshot_2021-02-08-23-55-00-332_com.miui.gallery.jpg…

I have that problem when I use my wifi. Whenever I am at home and accessing the forum using my main mobile phone, I can’t upload screenshots or videos. That is why I use my mobile data whenever I try to upload here screenshots.

1 Like