[SOLVED V34] Returned before war started, but Ex-member on the battlefield? Help!

Does this mean you’ve already won the war too🤔?

Oh dear, this does look like more than a visual glitch huh… @Petri - help!

Big thanks to everyone who posted, our dev team is aware of this issue and are currently investigating. I will update as I know more - thank you in advance for your patience.

6 Likes

Thank you - looking forward to a quick and swift resolution so that we can help our team in the war.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: for helping us with that issue

This so easily could have happened to our alliance. A lot of us often go out mercing before the war starts! Sorry to hear so many alliances were caught in it.

I wouldn’t want to win our war because our opponent got caught in a bug.

Hello same issue here :frowning:

I have same problem :frowning:

If they don’t attack it would end up in a draw :wink:

1 Like

As this issue affected a very small amount of players and a possible fix has the potential of unseen consequences, we are unable to restore players to being active War participants.

We know this is not an ideal situation and affects whole Alliances, not single players. Please contact Support through the in-game link if you were one of the players who experienced this issue. We are currently working on implementing a fix before the next War. I thank you once again for your patience while we worked on this today.

7 Likes

I have already contacted support but have not received any response

I can only give up the game to thank you for your decision

Really unfair as this issue from your end has placed the alliances at a disadvantage and also the players in the path of valor. Can you advise what is being done to compensate the players affected and their alliances please?

Why don’t you keep it this way! It will discourage merc’ing. It is really really awful the number of merc requests that floods chat. Alliances need to learn to manage their own titans and not rely on other people to kill titans for them.

3 Likes

From what I’ve read, there seems to have been a timing issue for you to be ex-member. The later you left your return, the more chance you would be an ex-member for war in your home alliance.

Not sure how many players constitute “very small amount of players” in Kira’s response, given over a million play E&P either :thinking:.

Totally agree, but in some alliances no titan escapes, or titans are allowed to escape and titan flasks accumulate. So being able to use titan flasks / titan flags that would otherwise be unused, to help another alliance with their titan, benefits both parties. :thinking: There shouldn’t be an extra penalty.

1 Like

I agree. It’s not for me to judge how another alliance manages their titans, or what unforseen circumstances force them to ask for mercing help. If I’m available to help, I certainly will. I’ve found the vast majority of them are grateful for the assistance.

1 Like

Actually I came back to my alliance more than 30 minutes prior to the war starting. Some of the players I know also happened to rejoin the alliance 5 minutes before the war starting before with no issues. As long as we come back to the alliance during the preparation phase and before the start of the war, we should still be counted in without any problems. The game seemed to have glitches in this occasion placing the alliance at disadvantage and also the player unable to use their war flags for the Path of Valor

2 Likes

Absolutely! This is what I believed should have happened, as I have helped out alliances before and had no issues participating in wars when I returned.

Your post is the first I read where problems occurred when you returned before the war started. SG are working to fix it, but I appreciate its small comfort given your current predicament.

Even if you miss this war, participating in the next wars, you’ll be able to finish the PoV war attacks requirement.

1 Like

Personally missing the POV is minimal. I am more upset with the fact that it’s the alliance that is at a disadvantage. The devs have already responded that they won’t be able to reinstate us so this will just be a loss to the alliance. But I do hope SG compensates my team members :wink:

Hopefully your support ticket has been answered.
Sgg staff won’t discuss in public what will happen with the people that has been affected with this issue.
Honstley you can’t do nothing more it’s a case of chill and see what happens.

1 Like

Very true :grin: Thank you. Still waiting for a response but I’m sure they will get back to me soon

2 Likes