[SOLVED V34] Returned before war started, but Ex-member on the battlefield? Help!

Hello, we go out to help somebody with Titan, we came back fro about 30 minutes before war begins, and now we have ex-member on war?
What happend?

2 Likes

we have the same bug.What happens?

I have the same problem I came back 37 mins before the war starts

1 Like

So that’s some kind of glitch… crap

I hope they manage to fix it and let us do the war as normal. This is placing our teams at a disadvantage :weary:

You think you’re flying birds and hunting titans in the valor, it’s not a mistake but that’s how it should be!

3 Likes

It is allowed to leave and come back prior to the start of the war so that’s not a problem. This seems to be a glitch/bug that we have encountered. Thank you

Why people should be punish for helpnig others? Yes they doing this for themselves but its still help right?

3 Likes

This has to be the best pseudo-nerf ever! The amount of merc requests that floods the chat rooms is tiresome.

4 Likes

Hi I have left and returned to my alliance before the war starts but I am still ex member on the field. Please can you help urgently.

I really don’t think there is anything that can be done. Sorry.

But should I not be ok since I left and returned before the war started???

Well then you will have to send a support ticket.
Maybe grab a screen shot of when you re entered the alliance as this will show evidence that you was indeed in the alliance before the war started.
I you maybe lucky and they can help you but I’m not sure how that works there end or as it’s being a glitch on there part they might send you something to say sorry.

This is how you can contact them.

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

1 Like

Thank you very much I will contact them

1 Like

Apparently I am not allowed access to send any requests

Can a staff member please help?

I have flagged your post for someone to look at it so hopefully there is somebody on the other end.

Thank you. Much appreciated

1 Like

1 Like

I have the same problem(