[SOLVED - V28.1] Two boards showing at the same time (Titan Hit) STAFF RESPONSE POST #8

I have only experienced this on Rare Stage 3, I recorded it 2 different times but I have had it about half of the time I attempt that stage, I have not had it anywhere else on any Tier Difficulty or stage

So from what I’ve seen. It only happens when you replay a level in the riddles of wonderland challenge event. If you go next and then play the same level it doesn’t appear but if you press replay after it’s played it will reappear. It doesn’t do it in Season 1 episodes. Haven’t tried others though.

2 Likes

That’s correct … it happens only when you replay . I ran few rounds and could confirm.

1 Like

The first is a Titan :roll_eyes:

Had this, too and now I feel dizzy :dizzy_face:

Worst thing: the unplayable second board had a blue diamond :sob:

1 Like

The titan? I haven’t seen that. Is it when you hit two times in a row? I’m going to try now and see what happens.

Just did it, 1st and then did attack again and it didn’t happen… it seems to only happen during the challenge event… at least on the first part… “RARE”

Yes my alliance member states the same, only occurs when using replay.

The first post has a video of a Titan. So it has nothing to do with Springvale only.

To be fair, it MAY only be Wonderland, the original post in this was 10 days ago, and since then it may have been fixed for the Titan, but now it’s in Wonderland instead

Got it in Wonderland. Anybody starting data collection yet on whether the bottom board is better than the top board? :relieved:

1 Like

The bottom one is the last board as it was when the fight ended. And I have the impression that further final boards get laid over it. I definitely had two background boards behind the actual playable one.

3 Likes

I have no idea how you managed to figure that out, but it makes sense.

3 Likes

Happened to me in the rare level. Happened to my alliance mate on a legendary level. Neither of us were replaying a level.

1 Like

I also have not replayed any level in Wonderland yet.

in easy mode when repeating any level or if you lose and replay the board is duplicated with two samples of tiles and different boards one above the other

many Spanish-speaking people are reporting the same error.
this occurs continuously.

2 Likes

Also seeing this same bug. I have video, but I’m not sure how to post it.

A member in my alliance is seeing this as well.

@Guvnor @zephyr1 merge?

2 Likes

Got the two boards on top of each other. Super trippy to fight. But kind of fun.

Happened on a Riddles replay, FWITW.

This just happened to me while doing a few levels in riddles … hard enough to focus without this silliness .