[SOLVED - V 35.1] Muggy's skill doesn't work properly, heroes revive

While I was playing today’s tournament, I enocuntered a weird bug: heroes who died and were turned into chameleons, after some time came back to life. My team was: Muggy, Gobbler, Caedmon, Melendor [C] and Brienne [C]. I did the bug two times. The first time, Brienne and Melendor died, changed to chameleons, and the weird thing was that they had still the black muggy effect, instead of the green one. Then (I didn’t saw what exactly happened) they were back themselves, with normally working, their own skills. The second time I tried it, I recorded it. That time Brienne comes back to her normal form after being healed by Melendor, although I’m not sure if that was the heal what revived her (her skill was working, so that’s not just a visual bug).

If that problem is already known, I’m sorry. I didn’t find it.

I’m playing on version 35.

Here’s the link to the video:

2 Likes

Agreed, sadly I like this Muggy much better… costume dreams lol. Here is Muggy using MN special to revive, hitting like ZimKit and respawning to Original hero.

4 Likes

Melendor received a gift from Carol😁 when the gift explode it makes damage to melendor neighbors to…and killed the wing green heroes

:open_mouth: …whatttttttttttttttttt???

And by the way…carol gyft explode after 3 rounds

Happened to me too but against a Muggy team. Chao was killed with Muggy’s buff on and revived as himself. Not sure if it’s just a visual bug. Was too surprised to check his stats

No, it is not only visual.

It look like if any heros have Muggy’s revive buff and is killed by fixed damage (DOT, Gullinbursti skill, Carol skill, etc.), they will revive as Chameleon visual (but with their original skill, I think any heal effect will make visual back to original hero.). I’m not sure if “Increased attack. Decreased defense” is still effect or not in this case. And I’m not sure if counter and reflect can cause this case to happen or not.

However, if any heros have Muggy’s revive buff and is killed by normal damage (main skill damage, tile), they will revive as Chameleon (with Special Skill is Fierce Slash) and have “Increased attack. Decreased defense” effect.

Brienne(C) is killed by Carol skill and revive as Chameleon visual but with her original skill.
After Melendor(C)'s regen buff affect, Chameleon visual change back to original hero.

Mother North is killed by Joon(C) skill and revive as Chameleon with Special Skill is Fierce Slash.
Zimkitha is killed by Jabberwock DOT and revive as Chameleon visual but with her original skill.

1 Like

No, I have Muggy. The heroes will always revive as chameleons regardless of how they are killed. If you watch the video, Brienne revived into a chameleon. It was after cMelendor’s rejuvenation that she changed back to her normal self

It look like the heroes will always revive as chameleons visual.
In Mcblood’s video, Zimkitha revive as Chameleon but with her original skill (Dawn Strike).
In Lugorosik’s video, Brienne© revive as Chameleon but Lugorosik doesn’t use her skill. However, he say “her skill was working, so that’s not just a visual bug”. I think he mean Brienne© revive with her original skill too.

In this case, I think any heal effect will make visual back to original hero.

1 Like

Yes, she revived with her original skill.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting, we are aware of this issue and hope to have a fix in an upcoming patch.

5 Likes

I was playing against a player with a Muggy in his defense. After he truggered his special, and I killed an affected enemy hero not only did he come back as a chameleon, no, once I killed it, the original hero was back with about 30% health. Way to bug a hero…

1 Like

Proofs are below.
Can upload a video if needed:

1 Like

Thx for posting, I didn’t manage to record it.

I think this is similar to this post.

It look like minion can cause the bug too. Maybe counter and reflect also can.

I just want to confirm this, something went wrong with muggy…

10 Likes

I vote we rename this post to Myggy is Buggy!

Does anyone know if it is just Muggy or are othe similar heroes doing the same. My thought are on the voodoo queen

Just experienced this myself. Melia came back, was never a chameleon and slaughtered my team.