[SOLVED] Unreleased hero showing in game? (Puss in Boots)

I did kill this team which made me happy.

3 Likes

This isn’t from Beta? That is really weird…

I’d submit a support ticket, there isn’t anything we can do if there is a hack… we are just players. You’d need to contact staff.

@zephyr1 it is still a beta only hero, should it be on here?

1 Like

I’ll do that and yes, this was not beta, I don’t have access. I’m not the only person to run into this person and their account either, there are videos floating around.

1 Like

I believe you, I just don’t want to see you get in trouble with the mods… since that is supposed to be a beta only hero.

If there is a hack, since we are all players here, there isn’t really anything we can do. Did you contact support?

If It’s live game content then he’s not sharing beta content. No trouble to be in. And devs need to know.

Cant just not report bugs

4 Likes

A thoth tank, idk how impressed we should be… Lol jk, nice win man

Definitely. I just want to make sure he contacts support about it, too. :slight_smile:

I’m leaving the screenshots up as they show live game data for this player. Zephyr has informed SG; waiting for Finland to awaken. :wink:

5 Likes

With all maxed emblems?
That would be a strange test, considering no on else has them.

2 Likes

@Grimtutor haven’t had we recently such a post in Line? We assumed that it must be from Beta…was it the same?

Yes! Found the post!

1 Like

Thank you for reporting this to us. This is our test account including upcoming Challenge Event Heroes which was mistakenly visible in the live game. We’ll make sure to remove the account now. My apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!

18 Likes

I want that cat!! He looks awesome :scream_cat:
BTW, I dread the day (couple of moths away, est.) when teams with +20 emblems will emerge. Those stats are amazing.

Saw Puss n Boots on the game last night???

Was a staff testing account

The important thing on “puss” is the “u” :wink:

4 Likes

Even though I could edit this title … I’m not going to :grin:

@Kayo

3 Likes

Yes it is, title edited

Dam i missed the original

I miss all the good stuff

Nevermind i found it lol hilarious

1 Like

@rigs if you had put those boots on you would have wet smelly feet, I’m sure it would have been nasty, hence why I changed it. :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.