[SOLVED] Unable to Connect (6 Apr 2020)

I raised a request now, 3 hours and counting is getting a bit crazy

Have you guys tried restarting your phones and optimizing virtual memory from “Settings” on your devices?

I reset my phone, I restarted my phone, I switched to normal 4G instead of WiFi…nothing helped :pensive:

I also send a request, still stuck on connecting page for almost 2 hours. I sympathize :frowning:

I am having the issue also. It connects to Game Center, says welcome back at the top, but the app itself is then stuck at this.

Have you tried clearing your cache, history , temp files, and optimizing your phone?

I did the same. ^^ Nothing work. Maybe it’s an only in IOS ?

My issue is on my iPhone.

iPhone shouldn’t have that issue. How much virtual memory do you have? Not storage.

Have you noticed Petri said it’s a server issue?

1 Like

Well, apparently it’s more than that because I’ve had no issues with the server at all.

I’ve been connecting everytime. No issues. If it was still their server issue, it would effect all players.

I have 12 GO free, everything works fine even the others games on my phone, it’s just empire.

Are you on IOS or Android ?

Android. It could be an iOS issue as you said.

But you could also try uninstalling the game and re-installing it too. That’s helped other players in the past.

I think, it’s maybe that. Because my team on android didn’t have issue to play. I will wait and hope.

On IOS, bad idea, I think. :rofl: I had to move on from IOS, seriously ! lol

1 Like

I will try deleting and reinstalling the game.

After almost 4 hrs I’m back in!

I deleted the app and reinstalled. It is working now.

1 Like

I’m still unable to connect. :frowning:

Our titan just hit when this issue started and I’ve been unable to use my flags for over an hour!

Thank you for the reports We are aware that some players are still unable to connect to the game, and we are currently investigating this here from our side. My apologies for the inconvenience!

4 Likes