[SOLVED] Titan Stuck in Processing / Doesn't Appear

our titan is not down yet it shows as processing

Finally got the loot, If this was bug, great work SG for solving it so fast, thank you!

A nosotros también nos está pasando

Same here !

well, processing done, loot delivered but no new titan,

it weill appear soon…

We are having the same problem. It just keeps saying that the next titan appears soon.

Now works, thanks :sunglasses:

Ours processed ok 2 hours ago, but the new one does not come. Just says titan appearing soon, 13 minutes late now

Our titan got the counter to zero several minutes ago, and just says ‘next titan appears soon’.

wow… glitch aftee glitch after glitch after another glitch. you guys really master this :smiley:

ours is stuck b4 killed

on the other hand, does it really matter if titans around the world are stuck since we all are complaining about the loot how it’s terrible garbage :wink:

1 Like

yeah, it matters, I like to see more points I collect with every new Titan, that means that all those levelling isn’t total waste of time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same issue here! Frustrating. We go from one issue (and it gets fixed) to the next issue. I feel like I’m in a beta version.

40 minutes and counting.

Thank you for fixing the issue, Dev!

Our titan is here, thanks for the fast update! And it’s rare :open_mouth:

1 Like

Took awhile but it got processed.

Last titan 5* A: Tabard
This titan 5* A+: a dagger and some cheese to cut with it…

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Ours processed, but now it’s stuck on waiting for the next one to appear. Timer has been at 0 for about 20 minutes

I don’t know if it’s related, but a bit before we got stuck in processing (30 minutes now), the list of top attackers briefly showed

1. [Ex-member]
  2. [Ex-member]
  3. [Ex-member]

Also stuck … @Petri any news?