[SOLVED] Switch game from iOS to android

A way to transfer game from iOS to android. Recently switched providers and I can’t play my favorite game :sob:

Have you sent in a support ticket? I am wanting to do the exact same thing, I requested help but haven’t heard back from them yet. Some guys in my alliance seemed to think it was possible to switch.

1 Like

I have, sadly it is not yet an option. It is however possible to switch on the same platform which is a start

Hi @Eagnai,

If you are changing from Android to iOS or vice versa, we can do the manual recovery. First, please download the game to your new device. Then send us a support request here: https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Remember to provide the following details in your request:

• Exact player name of the account you’d like to recover
  • Player experience level of the account
  • The name of the Alliance you belong to, as well as your rank there
  • The Account Identifier of the account that replaced the original account (the one currently on your device). You can find it by first tapping Menu, then Options and finally About. It’s the string starting with a # sign in the top left corner of the screen.

If at all possible, please also register the new account to the same Facebook profile as the original one. This is of great help when identifying the original account and will speed up the recovery process.

1 Like

Hi @Mav454,

We process all of our support requests within a few business days. Thank you for your patience.

/Rubi

1 Like

Where to find this account id

(From game, main screen):

Menu > Options > About

(Top of page)

Can you make me a screenshot pls

It will be a series of screenshots. Brb…

91F8139D-8BE7-4A08-AF10-D281C5405C2A

See “Account #____” and “Version ___, Build ____”? That’s what you need.

1 Like

You are more supportive than you’re colegues in clash of clans and sorry by the way.i though you are clash of clan support…am really really sorry for this mistake i need to know on clash of clans where is this account identifier,couse they ask me to tell them that but there’s menue,options and about there and am so confused where to look and what to do…

1 Like

There’s no menue,options and about* there…

Did the pictures help? I hope so! :slight_smile:

Empires & Puzzles is currently my favorite game. I hope I’m helpful to those in need.

The players of Empires & Puzzles have your back Kame! :wink: :smile:

Yesterday i change a phone from ios to android i sand every information about my new account and every informationa about my old game in ios. This morning i on empire puzzle in new divice but nothing happened. I see new game.
Regards
Ambrozt

I req same thing on 4/1 , just wanted to know if there’s like a wait list ?

Love the game btw, thanks for the hard work.

I did the same thing .

I too sent a request for transfer from iOS to android about 4 days ago and have yet to hear back from support. Anyone that have gone through the process can tell be how long it took for u? I love the game but this wait is kinda long. I keep missing the titan and its threatening alliance membership :slightly_frowning_face: not to mention, my trophy numbers are getting a beating.