[SOLVED] Incorrect Spring Offer (Apr 15, 2021) MASTER

It’s just that the meat should be returned to the action, since it happened so, and all players should be given equal opportunities.

2 Likes

That’s it now to make there money back they will make it more difficult to pull 5* hero’s lol.

Vehemently disagree. It’s wrong of you to say it was obviously incorrect. Food has been a scarce commodity in endgame for a while and I simply saw a generous offer and had kind thoughts towards SG while making the conscious decision to buy it.

2 Likes

it was limited edition)

4 Likes

Hahahathis is hilarious :joy:

@Petri
@Sara

Why has the offer been chaned?
Am I now fu** off while im to slow with the purchase?

Other players had the opportunity to get the Material and now this have advatage in the game.

You always speak about fairness in the game and now you blame the people who are not fast enough?

**Get back the original offer. NOW!!!

Im absolutely PISSED OFF

15 Likes

So the exact same deal for 2 EHT and 1 ETT last week for £2.99 didn’t in any way make you think this wasn’t right??

Please…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yea, but… Ever saw this?

Or how price tag on this

Compares to this:

Prices aren’t consistent. Food costs WAY too much in this game, considering you literally farm it for free, and can get FOR FREE like 1,000,000-2,000,000 per day easily.

The offer looked generous, it didn’t look shady. Not like you could buy 100 Tabards instead of 1 Tabard or 1,000,000 gems instead of 1,000 gems.

A discount for bundles once per season would be pretty much normal thing. Only issue is that indeed I recall an offer for 10x the price with similar amount of bundles in the past on some occasion… Can’t recall what was there beside the food. But never bought that offer, as it was really overpriced for the food I can farm for free… This price however seemed fair. Especially since no gems came with that purchase. Would take you much longer to farm 400 gems than farm 10,000,000 food if you were doing it for free.

16 Likes

They hav removed it If you missed it then unlucky I guess by them.

Now they will probably not answer anything on this a says solved. so Best to not waste your time trying to get more answers. And you won’t get a reply.

If the offer is not restored to the one originally presented, I tend to believe that one of the employees did it on purpose … in order to benefit some of the friends previously informed that the offer would be available for a short time.
:thinking:

5 Likes

My thought was "I guess a lot fewer people bought the deal last week then usual.

I’m actually willing to bet that’s what happened and they didn’t realize the increased offer was going to get such a big increase, so they took it away.

It was extraordinarily generous but given the previous week had 2 EHT and 1 ETT for £2.99 it was wrong.

Yes it’s only pixels but they manage the cost of those pixels. They manage there own market.

This was wrong.

Look, I’m super sorry to anyone that missed it but like anytime where something is clearly wrong you have to expect them to act. Sure you won’t like it but it’s not unreasonable to expect it.

But everyone wants stuff for free, I get it. I’d want it as well. But that’s life. Some people will wake up and not know it ever happened. Ship has sailed already.

1 Like

I would buy even 10 of them, but I was too late :sob::sob::sob:. I’m desperate to level up some heroes :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

SG fanboy strikes again, ignoring all logic and ethics to defend SG at all cost. News flash, all that ham gives a huge advantage to players who had the offer available. Plus, how the hell does it hurt SG to leave the offer as is? Heaven forbid players get a better deal than normal.

8 Likes

And SG is closing most complaints without merging or anything. Just ignoring them…

1 Like

Похоже на то, так есть несколько альянсов которые всем составом выкупали эту акцию, а есть те кто и посмотреть на неё не успел, и как только акции выкупили предупрежденные альянсы её убрали

Because who would buy the 3000 gems + 20 large bundles for £28.99 like the offer is.

Seasonal offers follow a pattern. Christmas was very similar.

Look, you missed it. Sorry you did and sorry to SGG who are cutting there own nose off from probably millions of euros today. Even long term F2P I know where considering it.

But they are within rights to withdraw something done in error. Like anyone who sells something.

If you ran your own business you’d accept that much easier believe me.

Unfortunately they do that alot. If it is a negative post about the game, it will get either closed, merged under an existing category, you will be limited to 1 comment an hour on the post, or just deleted. I had a post just a bit ago about boards, and they merged it under an existing thread that was conveniently labeled as a “conspiracy” You contact the game through the app, they tell you to post in the forums. You post in the forums and you get censored lol

Это была ограниченная по времени скидка :grin:

That would be very illegal