[SOLVED] Servers Down 0:01 GMT 18 February

I had to completely close the app and shut down my phone and restart it to get back in.

1 Like

Probably for the P2Ws. For the C2P/F2Ps, hereā€™s a free wooden sword.

1 Like

Im back in game ! Weeee can play

aaaand weā€™re back in Montreal! Thank you gentlemen, thank you ballboys. At least for a moment there we chattedā€¦

Working again !!! Spain Europe !!

does anyone know where the physical server lives?

Sierto argentina servidor arriba

Back up, USA
20 char

1 Like

Interesting questionā€¦ Itā€™s no doubt more than ā€œa serverā€ of course. Iā€™m wondering if they run this in house or using some 3rd party to host things.

They use AWS. So potentially lots of places.

1 Like

Ah, of course! twenty chars

The servers are back up yā€™all. Go check!!! Praise the Lord!

hope to see good stuff in my inbox soon! donā€™t be stingy now, SG!

5 Likes

The Cat in CST (central) USA got in. Woohoo!

2 Likes

And people all around the world lived happily ever after ;)ā€¦ because the servers are ā€œbackā€ again!

3 Likes

Yay! Back in game
(20 characters)

The Matrix is restored!

Hello Rook. As of 19:40 EST, iā€™ve been having the same ā€œconnectingā€ issue. Iā€™m not using wifi. Any idea how long?

I logged out and back in just now and got in. Have you tried the ol ā€œturn device off/on againā€? If so, which time zone are you in? Iā€™m not sure service has been restored everywhere yetā€¦

@zephyr1 my game & members of my alliance still could not access the game. Hereā€™s the fix for ā€œiPhoneā€ users.
Turn off your WiFi, close out settings. Open game. It should open. Then close your game, go back to settings & turn WiFi back on. You should have no more problems accessing the game. This is only for iPhone users. :blush:

2 Likes