[SOLVED] Servers Down 0:01 GMT 18 February

I’m STILL waiting! 9pm EST South Jersey

I have a complaint. Before the recent server issue I had 190 gems. Now I only have 115. I need to know what will be done about this please.

You have to log in to google play when you’re playing. That’s where the data is stored. Otherwise the game has to retrieve it from your device and there it’s not at all safe… I went back to the exact moment where I left off, including all the counters/timers etc

You’ll need to open a support ticket. None of the forum staff deals with individual account issues.

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003269253-How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support-

My sincerest apologies for the server incident that caused players to be unable to connect last night (around 0:00-01:30 GMT+0). Our server team worked hard to solve it as soon as possible.

We’re also looking into compensating players who were affected by this incident.

15 Likes

Game still randomly shutting down and failing to connect. Double checked internet, but everything else works fine.
Is there an update in progress that is causing these occurrences?

Thank you when will this compensation happen? I had at least 4 players including myself unable to get on and our titan escaped bc of that.

1 Like

We’ll be compensating the players in the coming days (hopefully already tomorrow). Thank you for the patience!

8 Likes

Thank you for being so responsive to the community.

2 Likes

EVERYONE was affected… Whether booted off game like me, or unable to connect at all thus my alliance losing out Titan win.

EVERYONE WAS AFFECTED.

1 Like

Yep. One and a half hour can be a long time in this game. Thankfully this didn’t happen during a war. But one and a half our can mean (for example) a difference between titan defeated and titan escaped.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what happened to us. 200k was left and and at last count 6 couldn’t get on. However, I’m very appreciative of SG and their thoughtfulness toward the community.

Acho que o problema está se repetindo, São Paulo, Brasil segunda-feira 19 de janeiro 2019 , 21:30 horas!

I wasn’t affected. :slight_smile:

Когда решите проблему с сервером, пишет не соединения((((

They could of give something for this

They are, for players directly affected.

If you have concerns about whether you’re going to be compensated appropriately, I’d suggest contacting Support directly:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Forum Help Available Here!

So compensation was already sent to players?