[SOLVED] Servers are down (1 Feb)

Great…now i have to actually do work.

Hey everyone, I cannot log in. Is there a problem with the game? I get a message that I have to connect with the internet. But I am able to use internet elsewhere but for the game. I was fighting the Dark Lord!!! WHY???!!!

Nope. it’s just you. everyone else on this thread is pulling your leg.

14 Likes

:rofl:

Ok then, ■■■■ SGG, we need a full evolved 5* for this problem ! Even 2 ! Purple for me btw, would be cool. Or just one, Kunchen would fit me :smiley:

3 Likes

Like many others, I was in the middle of something. It would sure be nice if they at least refilled our world/raid/titan energies as an apology. Just say “hey, we apologize for the inconvenience” somehow.

There are currently some issues affecting the players’ connection to the game servers. Apologies!
We are working hard on trying to solve this ASAP.

30 Likes

Thank you Sara, a fast answer as always. Keep up the good work :smiley:

Edit : and don’t forget my Kunchen !

3 Likes

Let’s not get greedy… I’m sure most of us have a rare mat that we just need “one more” of.

or… here’s a cool idea. Give us a “prize chest” that gives one random 4* ascension item, 30 emblems and 100 gems.

4 Likes

Same here… :slight_smile:

Emblems are ok for me as well :smiley:

2 Likes

Just lost 20 world energy due to the server being full. I am in deep anger. Played half way through the last stage of morlovia and then got kicked out. Hoping for a WE flask…

did this happen to anyone else?

7 Likes

I had just finished that stage, probably only 5 min before it happened

2 Likes

Yup, during the raid!

1 Like

The same for me - during the raid. No luck with reconnecting yet.

Same here…

I’ve lost too… we are waitin for recompensation :angry: diamonds or golden epic token :smiley:

1 Like

Same. Fortunately I was doing only a 5 flag stage

1 Like

Me too, in the middle of a raid.

1 Like

Same here and during a raid.

1 Like

HotM plz.

(20 charzlkjwer,md)

3 Likes

Cookie Settings