[SOLVED] Server outage 27 Aug...or not solved?

First time I’ve seen this message, merge me if I’m a dupe thanks @zephyr1

1 Like

Happened to me while I was in the middle of a fight. Kicked me out and I lost all the energy…

Not cool…

Yes same, mid raid and got kicked out and took the loss

I was in the middle of a raid, i won the match but kicked out before getting troophies and rewards… Thats a shame…

Me too at raid tournament

Happened to alliance members too

@petri @sara are you guys aware?

This is second time i have been kicked out of tournament fight and as it happens i seem to lost the fights i was winning. Enough of this games ungenerous and inattentive programmers

Same here. Maybe 20 minutes ago or so. Since then no chance to get back into the game

I just lost a tournament fight because of that :rage:

I guess we should not try to enter the game for 5-10 minutes to ease the pain on servers. Lets try after ten minutes. Give programmers a chance to solve the problem.

I have played a raid tournament and you are forcing me to lose !!! WTF!!!

@Garanwyn @zephyr1 @rook @kerridoc

For merger

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/servers-overloaded-27-august-master-thread/127058

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Not sure this is the right place for this, so mods feel free to move it if needed…

The game just booted me out in the middle of fighting because their servers were at maximum capacity. Is there a place to complain to get back the energy THEY wasted? A world energy flask would be reasonable IMO…

1 Like

@Garanwyn @zephyr1 @rook @kerridoc

Merge?

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/servers-overloaded-27-august-master-thread/127058

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Hi everyone, we just had a brief server incident that caused players to be unable to connect for roughly 3 minutes. This issue should be resolved now. My apologies for the inconvenience!

2 Likes

I think it took close to 30 minutes, not 3 minutes but thank you for solving the issue :slight_smile:

May the pulls and luck be with you all.

It wasn’t long, but giving us a loss in tournament due to server issues is not cool :angry:
Will there any kind of compensation?

1 Like

I still can’t get on so the problem is not solved for everybody.