[SOLVED] Server Issue (12 Oct)

I play on two devices. One auto updates and one does not. The one that did not update still works.

Good afternoon.
People are kicked out of tournament fights and raids. Why, when you fix something, you don’t shutdown the servers and warn the players? Complete failure with the update!
@KiraSG

Most annoying thing. “Connection error”.
Have decency and balls and admit server error/ malfunction

Dammit I am having connection issues as well but my alliance members in UK are not…not sure what’s going on there

1 Like

Here we go again :slight_smile: I hope SG you still create a database backups :slight_smile: I also hope we came expect some nice gifts! Maybe some hero tokens or tavern coins.

I fought 2 battles in tournament and won both but haven’t gotten laurels, but it also didn’t cost me flags, it looks like finding opponents is hard too

The same here. 3 battles but 1 not in the List. Then disconnect the Game.

Same problem, did one fight, won but display zero point on the main screen.

I restart my phone 2 times and now it’s OK and the flags are right.

You wish.
We are not that lucky

I used 3Flags in the Raid Tournament but didn’t get Laurels after winning 2 of them, after the 3rd match the server went down.

Disconnected when I was attacking a Titan and used items!!! :frowning_face:

Seems to be working fine now, just went in and it gave me my two summoned heroes, and was able to do a tourney battle to fill my chest. Not sure if it’s been fixed or what.

Spend more people… then they’ll turn servers back on! Haha. #PayToPlay

Just keep calm and look forward to your WE flasks lol.

Again there is no way to realize what is happening with Empires and Puzzles

Okay, I’m back in the game and the tournament, and all my won laurels from the first 3 tournament battles have been restored.

I’m hesitant to play more, however, until we get an all-clear from SGG that the issues have been fixed.

@Petri? Have the issues been fixed?

EDIT: Never mind: the in-game announcement says things should be working now.

For me not, continued messages for connection issues

1 Like

After the ruling they will say a thousand apologies and take these gifts for the problems a bottle and fragrant herbs :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::rage::rage::rage::poop:

Well, we will see :slight_smile: Funny is that’s last issue was also on 12th.