[SOLVED] "Server at Maximum capacity, please try again later" During Gameplay (August 1st 2018, 09:41-09:43 (GMT+0))

Czy jest szansa na przywrucenie straconych ruchów ? Muszę coś przekazać sojusznikom

Sojusznicy nie chcą brać udziału wwojnie przez ten błąd i zniechęcają się do gry

I’ve been kicked out of game during battle and getting: server is full when trying to login. (Losing flags and battle) Thanking you in advance DEVS for fixing addressing this issue. Wishing all a great day :+1:t3:

1 Like

Hey it’s not first time… We have lost 250points at least, because of yours stupid bugs, and war is almost done for us…

E&P you are takeing money for this game and our time, fix it please because you’ll loose a lot of players. Like I said, it’s not a first time, when this s** happens. I’m just frustrated how unprofessional you can be.

3 Likes

Ich hatte den gleichen Problem , Server ausgelastet, hab meine beste Aufstellung verloren

Same for ourAllianceśr least2 player Has same issue including myself

Same here two players lost their hits while our opponent was luck lucky and had no attacks ongoing so no losses for them
War is Howe Albion vs. Crystal Palace

1 Like

I lost a war flag during the disconnect because I was just starting the attack. How can I get it back?

You have to open support ticket. But answet will be the same what many players got - your internet connection is bad and everything is fine to game servers.

Same happened to me . Waste best 5heroes and get 0point .

I play two accounts and do VIP but I will make sure I don’t going forward, I now feel you are getting too greedy and no longer care about players.
In the past you would roll out a message to the inbox but now you don’t bother unless it is about spending money in the avatar shop.

Sort it out and make the game fun again.

Lost my best team and a flag as well.

Clearly a server issue with this many having been disconnected at the same time all over the world. To say it’s on our end is, well, laughable.

Lost my third attack due to server disconnect, this is bloody ridiculous, was about to win and lost it, no points and it even shows I have only had 2 attacks. Total garbage. I want my attack back, seriously if you guys can’t handle the load shut the game down and stop wasting our time.

Same here, multiple reports from my alliance aswell.

Такая же хрень.

дпльнобой и КОКОС вылетели. С интернетом проблем не было. Баг игры. Так что компенсируйте, фины, компенсируйте.

Two attacks wasted on our team due to this. Can we get a resolution on this please? @Petri @mhalttu

I’m pretty sure there are several bug/support tickets due to the issue too.

Witam. Podczas wojny z innym sojuszem kilku graczom z naszego sojuszu rozłączyło grę w czasie walki i po ponownym zalogowaniu się na grę dostali komunikat 0 punktów i stracili bilety. Bardzo proszę o naprawienie problemu. Pozdrawia

I had completed my very first fight in the alliance war using my best hero set up that I have, I crushed my opponent and it was supposed to be an easy victory, but then I disconnect instead of loading the victory screen. When I came back I received zero points for my contribution and now my best heroes are unavailable to use again. This is EXTREMELY frustrating and I don’t even know if it does any good at all to post it here in the first place. I’m just pissed off royally.

1 Like

In my Alliance 2 attack fail and our enemy one