[SOLVED] S3 Finale Rewards Incorrect (Anyone who completed before the fix will receive the proper rewards in their Inbox, and new completions will get the correct rewards now)

Sam expected a Hermes bag for completion of Hard…

3 Likes

You’re going to have to give them some time.

I’m ok with that! :rofl:

1 Like

Same rewards as S2? Is that worth the effort for that much more exp and more maps, harder difficulty?

Me too. :joy:

cries in one item from H boutique :sob:

3 Likes

Well, it depends on the player. It isn’t really for me, but at least it’s guaranteed mats.

2 Likes

I am still NOT getting extra rewards after completing last stage on normal but I will wait!

Nothing 4 me in inbox

Mind me, I’ll take these over any experiment they may have. You don’t try to fix the perfection they say.

Still don’t have it anything in my inbox having it completed few hours ago, but hey, no rush, I have noone to put these on anyway so take your time :joy:

1 Like

Players: What about the rewards for completing S3?
SGG: I forgot

2 Likes

I’m happy I wasn’t that fast in completing it! Not that I’m doing anything with the mats, but it feels nice to see them in my inventory!
:crossed_fingers: for some nice pulls! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have now fixed the completion rewards in the live game. We are also currently looking into manually applying the missing rewards to those who completed Season III before the fix went live.

Thank you for your patience and my apologies again for the issue!

13 Likes

Anybody knows what are S3 HARD rewards?..thanks

1 Like

23 Likes

Jeez… Well done… Pretty sure you are in 1st place :grin:

1 Like

Woow…this is good!..thanks!

1 Like

No. See staff comment above

I passed one of the first. But haven’t received the award yet !!

Thank you . got them.

Thx :sunglasses:

6 Likes