[SOLVED] S3 Finale Rewards Incorrect (Anyone who completed before the fix will receive the proper rewards in their Inbox, and new completions will get the correct rewards now)

We are actively working on a fix for this issue and should have it resolved quickly. Rest assured, even if you have completed SIII you will get the correct rewards. Thank you again for reporting.

32 Likes

Thanks @KiraSG for looking into this quickly. :smile:

See, I was right. It is a bug. :yum:
Hopefully it is a nice reward.

6 Likes

I think it was so pre planned!!! Guess what we all get ? An apology with just 1 4*?

Dont keep your expectations so high Sam :slight_smile:

Question remains - what are the ‘correct rewards’ - still the ones we got for the mission may be ‘the correct’ ones :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick answer @KiraSG.
Just wait and see now.

3 Likes

:joy: Look, if there aren’t 4* mats it doesn’t bother me. I am drowning in mats because I don’t have worthwhile heroes to use them.

But yes, I definitely understand for many players it is disappointing. SG have quickly confirmed it is a bug. I do hope the community is satisfied with the fix. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

What are the correct awards?

1 Like

Yes you were right. :grin:

I haven’t started the new maps and was wondering if I should even bother when players starting sharing the loot they recieved for their efforts. Hopeful :crossed_fingers:

Thanks again @KiraSG for the quick response :wink:

1 Like

Another one bug… WOW! Already got incorrect rewards.

Thank you @KiraSG This is greatly appreciated!

6 Likes

We have a saying. It’s a sin to think badly/be suspicious (about someone/something), but very often you’re right in doing so.

1 Like

Very shocking reward and much harder boss than S2!

It’s fixed for me, thank you @JekylandHyde for the video, it really helped me :slightly_smiling_face:

Rewards S3

23 Likes

A friend just finished S3 and reported dblade & tonic for reward :thinking:. @948ri31 - such a good friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Do I have to do the last level again or do I get the reward later?

You’ll probably get the missing rewards in the inbox later

Replaying it, doesn’t sound right at all :thinking:.

I’d check in game message / recent activity perhaps. @KiraSG would know.

Inbox is emty and replay last Stage without any Items

Glad it helped. It was a few surprises going in blind!

1 Like