[SOLVED] S3 Finale Rewards Incorrect (Anyone who completed before the fix will receive the proper rewards in their Inbox, and new completions will get the correct rewards now)

S2 normal rewards were: 300 ACs, 2x ETTs, Avatar, Compass, Hidden Blade, Sturdy Shield, Warm Cape, Orb of Magic, Damascus Blade and Tonic :slight_smile:

8 Likes

wow that just plain sucks

Well that is disappointing for sure.

Greedy greedy sg.

3 Likes

Yup, just finished myself and… no extra mats at the end of easy mode. Maybe they are at the hard?

Anyways, it’s a step back considering how generous the ending of S2 was. I did it for the coins anyways (hi Sudri, Nordri and An-Windr), but still a bit sour. If anything, I expected the bonus rewards to be greater than the ending of S2, not no rewards at all :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh this is rich coming from a guy with 300+ roster that probably beat last stage within a minute :rofl:
Welcome to F2P/c2p world, hope you enjoy the view.

As for the rewards, didn’t expect nothing good :slight_smile: SG isn’t known for rewarding their players.

2 Likes

SPOILER ALERT: If you do not want to see how the ending is and want to be surprised, DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO!!

Does show the crap rewards too :frowning:

Season 3: Valhalla: Province 36, Stage 10

The S3 Ending video:

5 Likes

Don’t know about hard mode, but it’s a shame normal doesn’t have materials in it.

Majority probably don’t have the brute strenght to pass through it for a long time, and materials on normal mode could help them in that.

1 Like

The Mission screen showed junk rewards for Normal and Hard is now showing the same rewards except 500 coins, 2 ETT and the Thor Avatar.

3 Likes

Yes I know, but the same was shown for S2 ending missions and we still got the mats in the loot which was unexpected. I guess we kinda expected the unexpected again.

But apparently SG was one step ahead and they expected we expect unexpected so this time they didn’t give anything to remain unexpected. :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

8 Likes

I appreciate you sharing this - thanks. Completing S3 looks challenging…

Adding my voice of disappointment to the generous loot… :sweat::scream::sob:

3 Likes

Thanks for informing the community.

I wonder, is the lack of additional reward possibly a bug??

5 Likes

I love your optimism - Fingers crrossed!

3 Likes

We’re the bug. We keep playing even tho’ we realize the game is going down…

If there is one thing consistent about the game is the need to spend money. Nothing else is consistent…

5 Likes

It just doesn’t seem right to me. I do hope it’s a bug, which can be sorted out as soon as they can. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

This must be some kinda of a joke. No rewards at all? S3 compared to S2 is much harder. Rewards should be at least the same if not better. @Petri that’s a real shame guys…

lol, I am definitely bugged! hahaha

2 Likes

@Petri @KiraSG

Would it be possible to get a confirmation on this? Season 2 had ‘secret’ rewards for completion of both difficulty levels (ascension mats). Was the same planned for S3 and it just bugged (or is at the end of Hard mode?) or is lack of these extra rewards planned?

3 Likes

Ouch. This isn’t a good step toward improving the quality of life, which was announced in sneak peak 2021. Because of my terrible luck with asc mats drop rates, was really looking forward to some loot at the end of S3. :expressionless:

2 Likes

I really think this could be a bug.

I hope we get a quick confirmation it is. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes