[SOLVED] Return to morlovia, didn't get trainer at level 10 easy

I went to level 10 easy of return of morlovia according to the published rewards at the level there should be a 1* trainer, both me and a team mate didn’t get it

3 Likes

I didn’t get the trainer either on 10 and on 20. Time zone GMT, time between 07:00 - 08:00. Easy level.

Please check this thread: Purple Trainer missing - #3

Same here! Very annoying!

Just know 8.40am GMT

I can confirm that, no Trainer…

there are also many reports from Russian guys who have completed the easy level that they have not received a coach. Apparently, this is a global error. Waiting for SGG’s comment

1 Like

I am smelling 50 emblems for each class coming in our Inboxes. Yummy…

3 Likes

Dream on…
:rofl:

3 Likes

I join! There is no trainer in rewards for level 10! :pensive:

1 Like

LOL. All I can do is dream. Even with 29 EHTs spent, I still haven’t got any seasonal heroes yet. :sigh:

1 Like

I have finished the easy stages in Morlovia. The 10th and 20th stages the purple trainer is missing

Same here. I’m in GMT between 07:00 and 08:00

I am also missing the purple trainers. Haven’t finished any single stage in Morlovia though :sweat_smile:

Please check this thread: [SOLVED] Return to morlovia, didn't get trainer at level 10 easy

You are like a naughty little child :grin:

2 Likes

I can confirm the trainer is missing.

Screenshot_20201026-111826

@KiraSG has already began merging threads. We will hear official announcements soon, and perhaps free emblems fingers crossed

2 Likes

Thanks to your reporting, we are aware of this and are working on a fix. I will add more info when I have it

2 Likes

It appears that we are getting none of the stage rewards from Morlovia

I thought it was just me :wink: maybe we gotta wait and dont finish the stages too soon:)