[SOLVED] Recent Activity Button Gone? (Dec 31, 2020 / Jan 25, 2021)

Am I being really stupid or has my recent activity disappeared???

3 Likes

Same here. At first it was having difficulty loading and now the button doesn’t show at all.

3 Likes

That’s because wasn’t working anymore…

I went to check my recent activity, and it wouldn’t load. I restarted the app and now the button is no longer there? Did this happen to anyone else?

3 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Yup, I just posted that on the other thread.

1 Like

Mine did this as well. I also noticed I did not receive all of my loot from the Mythic titan before the app crashed and the button disappeared.

Same. Using iOS 14.2 and Build 844 34.0.0

I was trying to check my recent activity to retrieve info about my recent reward/ loot.
It kept showing me the loading sign so I’ve closed and reopened the app several times hoping for it to restore. But now my Recent Activity button has completely disappeared.

2 Likes

Me to, 2 min ago I have it, now no

Me too. In fact, I’ve opened the same topic just right now.

Mine has disappeared as well

They turned it off that we could not see that we got identicall loot :scream: :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep 5 minutes ago took a screenshot, after loading 5 minutes, then it disappears.

mine as well is missing

Android too, so no difference in that…

1 Like

Good morning.

I wanted to see the loot of the mythic titan and I realised that the button of recent activity disappeared. Besides, if I change the language into English, the support page is a bit different. Does anybody have the same problem?

SUPPORT SCREEN IN SPANISH:

SUPPORT SCREEN IN ENGLISH:

Mine is gone as well.

I think SG disabled it so that people couldn’t check that they had all received the same loot :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mine is gone as well?

Cookie Settings