[SOLVED] Rare and trial quest rotation broken (25 and 26 Apr 2023)

Those $200 offers don’t get screwed up though.

i got my malosi thanks to that bug, more screw ups like that are fine by me!

Zynga be totally silent on compensation for that. Still.

Hope you received enough free WE to compensate somewhat in the meantime.

1 Like

Any news regarding this topic? :grin:

The rotation should be fixed now for the next Quests. I’ll mark the topic as solved. Thank you for your patience!

8 Likes

To clarify solved for next quest, are we still getting shrikewood or is it getting skipped to be back in order?

5 Likes

That’s where you’re wrong @natefrog :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

3 Likes

True, but also how long can they “investigate” the problem with a missing avatar? Is it so complicated to give an avatar to all people who bought this offer? This very unprofessional.

1 Like

@PlayForFun dear friend, it seems to me that we will not get an answer from Petri ourselves. :upside_down_face: All hope is in you. :blush: :pray: Can you find out what the next rare quest will be? Will it be Shrikewood? I am currently creating a calendar for May and do not know how to set rare quests. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

This is a valid question, when aethers were “fixed” we had a permanently broken order of blue - yellow - red - green - blue - purple… and purple has never gotten in front of blue where it should be.

1 Like

did you guys also check eather quest?

1 Like

Whatever what trial quest will be, i still waiting for heroes more than asc items :frowning_face:

3 Likes

I more meant there’s never a glitch in taking the money.

1 Like

Pff has forwarded this to staff…

My guess that the trials that was ment to be on Wednesday will now be on Sunday .
The rare quest shirkwood will be the next one …

6 Likes

I’m not sure that got fixed, either. Weren’t we expecting Trials of Decimation last Wednesday when all this hit? Today, we have Trials of Fortitude, which follows Trials of Strength, which is the one we got last Wednesday instead. When I read this was fixed, I expected we’d get Trials of Decimation today.

1 Like

That what i would of thought too… Staff be back in on Tuesday so wont hear anything till then :confused:

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know that. If Shrikewood doesn’t pop tomorrow, it’s going to be a long Monday on the boards. Personally, I don’t care a whole lot - I need heroes more than mats or emblems - but it would be nice to know what to expect moving forward.

1 Like

For rare quests luckily, Shrikewood follows Mount Umber in the rotation so it will be fine. But yea, they haven’t fixed trial rotation so once again, I’m afraid Omega rotation is broken too… @Petri!

7 Likes

What is ment to be the next omega quest?

1 Like

Based on our unofficial calendar the Ice one will be the next one.
So I think even if the rotation is broken, then we are good Ice is the first Mirages of Omega Quest.

That version is always arrives in almost every Beta build.

5 Likes