[SOLVED] Rare and trial quest rotation broken (25 and 26 Apr 2023)

Hey, guys!
I need your help because I’m a little confused here…
Didn’t we have the Mount Umber last week, on the 04/16/2023?
Shouldn’t it be the Shrikewood quest now? :thinking:

13 Likes

Again this?? Zzzzzzzz

You are totally correct. Two in a row. If I had a dollar for every screw up in the game I could buy so many gems.

8 Likes

@Petri any word on this? Is it due to your Covenant Quest fix yesterday that somehow disturbed the rare quest rotation? Can you make sure it’s not going to mess up the Omega quest rotation too?
@PlayForFun @Dudeious.Maximus

19 Likes

no problem… i need more rings… :rofl:

9 Likes

Iam sending it to mod chat.

2 Likes

I need blade so this is perfect

Last week was Mount Umber but we got Damascus Blade. This is for rings. No mistake.

We had Farholme Pass 2 two weeks ago giving Damascus blade already. Today’s rare quest is Mount Umber giving rings, just like last week…

Mount Umber never gave Damascus Blade, it’s the red/fire rare quest, it has always given rings… Damascus Blade rare quest was two weeks ago. Your memories are mixed up.

6 Likes

my bad, i actually meant “hidden blade” :smiley:

7 Likes

Ah yea, that was a misunderstanding then :grimacing:

2 Likes

They should keep this one and then give us the Shrikewood mission tomorrow.

4 Likes

Omg i am glad i was right. I was honestly so baffled, I thought we did have it, because I can specifically remember not going to do the previous one because I have 20+ rings and needed energy for whatever else at the time.

Glad I am not going crazy.

These guys just doing screw up after screw up, how amazing

3 Likes

I did the quest obviously (hope that doesn’t count as an exploit :grin:) thinking that I had done it very recently. The rare quests mash together so much that I was sure it was just me. Glad to know that I wasn’t going crazy.

2 Likes

Ahh I just posted about this…missed this one.

Thought this was a 2nd Mt Umbar in the trot

1 Like

Hey Cheds! I was just entering the forum to see if it is already being discussed. And made sure to finish it this morning already in case SG changes it… You never know :laughing:

1 Like

in bugs section is already topics about it

They should compensate us all with a tome of tactics… or maybe 5 of them :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you for the report, we’ll double-check the Rare Quest rotation here.

7 Likes

Aww I have 36 rings (soon 37) and no red, meanwhile I have 3 tonics and Archie waiting. Hope we get shrikewood this week still…

3 Likes