[SOLVED] Raided while actively playing game bug

raids

And again. Not that is a problem for me. I am just posting for devs.

This complaint isn’t a new issue. It happens all the time. Mainly if you reach the top 100. Immediately, you loose cups without logging out. I filed a complaint, but the answer wasn’t satisfactory. Later, there was a notice that they fixed the problem. I believed that the developers recognized the existence of a glitch. Now, I don’t have any expectations. It’s normal to get attacks when logged. We need to face it. That’s it!

Once you’re in the top 100 you’re free game for revenge attacks, whether online or not. That’s because some people were using 3rd party apps or emulators to maintain their online status so they couldn’t be raided.

So this has happened on more than one occasion. I will be filling up my raid chest and while I’m still playing I will get raided. I have video proof but can’t post it on this website. From the point where I started filling my chest to the point after completing the required amount of heroes for the chest I never left the game… so explain to me how people are able to raid me while I’m still in the game…

It’s solved: get raided whilst playing is part of the game. It happens to me all the time.

Has this happened to anyone. Get raided 2 times by the same person without getting your revenge the first time??

Raided twice by INFINITY…