[SOLVED] Raided while actively playing game bug

And again. Not that is a problem for me. I am just posting for devs.

This complaint isn’t a new issue. It happens all the time. Mainly if you reach the top 100. Immediately, you loose cups without logging out. I filed a complaint, but the answer wasn’t satisfactory. Later, there was a notice that they fixed the problem. I believed that the developers recognized the existence of a glitch. Now, I don’t have any expectations. It’s normal to get attacks when logged. We need to face it. That’s it!

Once you’re in the top 100 you’re free game for revenge attacks, whether online or not. That’s because some people were using 3rd party apps or emulators to maintain their online status so they couldn’t be raided.

So this has happened on more than one occasion. I will be filling up my raid chest and while I’m still playing I will get raided. I have video proof but can’t post it on this website. From the point where I started filling my chest to the point after completing the required amount of heroes for the chest I never left the game… so explain to me how people are able to raid me while I’m still in the game…

It’s solved: get raided whilst playing is part of the game. It happens to me all the time.

Has this happened to anyone. Get raided 2 times by the same person without getting your revenge the first time??

Raided twice by INFINITY…

I just lost 52 trophies to a revenge raid from an opponent that I had just beaten. I got to top 5 and while I was chatting with my alliance I got a notification that I lost a revenge from a player I had beaten. I did not log out or become inactive. I usually wouldn’t mind but how will this effect the new raid system?

I searched for this topic and it said there was nothing found but won’t let me use this title because it already exists…wtheck is going on with E&P?!

After searching again, I found the answer. Apparently, unknown to me, the top 100 can be raided while online.

When you are in the top 100 you can be revenged even if you are online.

1 Like

I just had an interesting experience: I just won 54 cups against a top 5 player, but had to wait until he/she went offline. I also expected that I would be able to raid. I even restarted the game to make sure that I have the latest ranking numbers. I think the caching can play tricks on you.

If they are online and in the top 100 you can’t attack them, only revenge

There is an ongoing argument esp in my alliance that you can be raided online if you are in the top 100. I have been revenged several times while I am online raiding even without being near top 100. Does this have anything to do with the 2600 cups or above rile that if you are online in game that you can in fact be raided if your cups are 2600 or above?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Lol.
I understand there was a bug that was addressed, but it happens to me alot. And thought it was a new game feature as of months ago.
True or False?
It happens quite frequently to me and several others I know… just sayin’.

You can be revenged, but not rolled for.

This is only the limit for raid shields. Unless you stray into the top 100, you shouldn’t be a revenge target while online.

But above 2600 cups, unless your defense is super strong, you’re going to get raided a lot. And it’s possible that a raid which started while you were offline finished while you were logged in.

Also, if you are inactive, even though the game is open, the match engine will apparently decide that you are available for matches. I don’t know the details of how long before it decides this, but I’ve had it happen several times when I’ve had to set my phone down to deal with something.

2 Likes

I get raided often while online playing the game, just went to revenge them and got a message " Player active now…200 gems to attack now. I just waited until they went offline and took my cups back

Thank you that makes a lot of sense. I do not typically get slaughtered in raids, my tower D team kungfu is strong. I do not lose much when attacked, but the game idle is interesting and may makes a lot of sense as well. Thank you.:point_up::+1::metal:

Although the title says that this issue has been resolved, i can confirm that it has not!

My husband gets raided while online, last time being we recent as yesterday. There is no way that it should be allowed, when you are just busy with a level in a province and when you complete the current round you get a message saying you lost x amount of cups.

Surely this is still not resolved?

Whenever he’s among top 100 players, he can be raided while online. I know that sucks, but that’s how it works :disappointed:

This thread has been necro’ed. :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: