[SOLVED] Raid Tournament Battles Not Registering / Counting as Loss (May 17, 2021) Update: Tournament Rescheduled - Please Rejoin!

same here.

i had completed my attacks

Won first tournament flag, went to play 2nd and now says I haven’t registered

Just played my First match in this weeks tournament, won it with all my team alive, still got a loss and 0 points. And When looking in attackhistory i cant even see his team now. It war Sonya, Rigard, Boril, Kelile, Li Xiu. Dont know if i dare to play more matcher now…

Please check:

@Guvnor @littleKAF @Rook @JonahTheBard @Dudeious.Maximus

Please merge.

Just saw that. Thanx

Same here, won first match but then said I lost. Then I was able to keep collecting pav points till I got to level 50. Then game crashed

After 3 matches got this

Lost 1, won 2 and it kicked me out as if it don’t join the tournament

I won two matches in the tournament. The game crashed. Suddenly I was not part of the tournament anymore. But I got my path of valor rewards to acknowledge existence of such matches. Then

Does anyone else see this when they go to tournament? How should I solve that?

Yes, I just reported it as well.

Edited the thread title from “Tournament bag” to “Tournament Bug”.

same here! I did all 5 for 5 and then this…

Yes I’m trying to figure out how to report it as I’ve never had to report a bug before . I just had the same problem

Mi risulta chiuso senza aver partecipato…

I have video of me winning my first 3 fights and now it booted me with this message that I needed to join during the preparation phase?! @Petri

Got booted from Tournament today after winning my first match with 1st flag! Says I’m not in it.

Crushed … of course I was winning…

1 Like

@Guvnor @JonahTheBard
Good luck with the merger!