[SOLVED] Raid shield with no cup limit?

It’ll deactivate once you raid, so there are limited possibilities to gain cups while the shield is active.

3 Likes

Immediately?
20 chars…

This item seems to be the worst item in store, since a cool def will also hold you @ about 2.6k.

Waste your gems for a shield :innocent:

3 Likes

I’d guess it’s for people who want a good platform to do a global #1 push… Not really any other reason I can see for it…

I got raided by the fella and went in for the revenge just a couple of minutes later. Saw he was still online but in top100 so shouldn’t be an issue… and then got the notification about shield.

I find it kinda hard to believe that particular def team got raided for +200 cups (if he activated shield and then climbed into top100).

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree; that’s just wildly improbable.

Now, it could be SGG changed this (mis-)feature and forgot to add a release note to that effect …

… but I’d suggest you report it to them and let them sort it out: How to Contact Support (v1.9.7 onwards)

… as, by the information we have available, such an occurrence should hardly be possible.

1 Like

I will, cheers mate!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

A player well above 2600 cups protected by raid shields. And was online abu…using it. A second player raided by the player also confirmed this that they could not revenge (player at 3000 cups at the time). Not sure if a bug with the shields, a bug with different game versions or something else. Did submit a ticket. Have video.

1 Like

That has been reported a couple of times. Never heard about an answer or explanation.

Example:

Sounds like a bug, I don’t understand the shields anyway, but does seem like you shouldn’t have more than 2600 cups and a shield at the same time.

Can you post a link to said video? I think it’s important for us to see what you see, so we also can watch for it. Or see what exactly is afoot.

My line is sarmale1. I can share the video. Another player shared a similar video.

Wow. That is crazy! @Petri, how are these players well over 2600 trophies able to circumvent the Raid Shield trophy cut-off?

It’s unlikely, but possible, that this is what happened:

1. Player A is offline with less than 2600 trophies.
  2. 5 or more other players begin raids on Player A.
  3. Player A comes back online and buys a raid shield, which they can do because their trophy count is less than 2600.
  4. The other raiders lose their raids, which boosts Player A’s trophy count above 2600.

Im guessing this is a bug and needs attention. My guess is that the player who had the raid shield bought it before getting 2600 cups and allowed him to stay shielded while passing 2600 cups, which is clearly an issue and should be addressed by SG.

But he has 3100 cups?! I don’t think going from under 2600 to 3100+ is feasible in a split moment.

Its possible using raid flasks and using the raid shield before 2600 cups apparently, but this should be fixed and needs a developers attention. @Petri

He would have had to have gotten a Raid Shield simultaneously at the exact moment he was being raided by over 10 different people, and that’s assuming he wins over 50 cups from each player. That’s impossible.

The player has been coming online and going offline several times over the past few hours.

Cookie Settings