[SOLVED] Quest Notification Showing Up (No New Quest)

Thanks for the reports, we’ll investigate here why the extra notification badge popped up.

1 Like

Screen shot of in level

same problem to samsung Galaxy S8+
Is it an issue or some players have already the new levels…?

Funny so he is getting some extra training at least :smile:

It’s annoying, previously you just needed to open & close Quests for the notification to disappear. There was no need to open the newly spawned quest.

Thank you petri! This is getting annoying for me as well.

Yup me to, thought it was a new quest, but no

I’m showing a new quest but when I enter there is nothing new! For someone with OCD the red indicator is maddening!!!

Same here. Its making me so mad because I want that wuest to be real…

I see their are many people have the same quest available indicator issue. It is vary distracting/ annoying. And it’s probably a sign that the sands event is wrapping up and the new one is coming out. So I’ll just thank you Devs /all in advance for fixing this. :+1:t3::grin::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I have same problem since yesterday. @dev array starts from 0!!

I already wrote, notification is related to Guardian event. That was my guess, now I’m surez GrimmForest event was moved 1 week earlier because of Summer event. They moved Guardian event back to normal but somehow bug occurred. Most of people have just notification but some people also had Guardian event yesterday morning. They were even able to play it but later it disappeared.

Sorry I just saw the thread on this already… please disregard

It says I have 1 new quest but when I click into the quests, there are no new ones. Am I missing something?

I have a small white 1 on red background next to “quest” indicating, that there is a new quest. But i have finished the two quests from the quests map and also the special quest (normal and profi). Seems to be a bug, maybe it will be solved, when the special event is over.

Think this is happening for my whole alliance

See this thread:

This issue should be solved now (no more extra notification shown). The actual this month’s Challenge Event will start next week. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to report that half of my teammates did not get anything from the Titan and we all hit my alliance is in the Wind could you please look into it

You need to open a support request from customer support. Follow this link and click on the ‘Submit a request’ link on that page.