[SOLVED] Possibility to replay Morlovia and reearn the rewards

According to the video it’s extremely hard to accidentally exploit this. If you have no intentions to cheat then you’re completely safe to finish it.

6 Likes

I’m sure they can fix it and see who exploited it and ban every account during normal office hours.

It’s an unintentional exploit which is you knowingly do. So it’s cheating and full retrospective bans should be made.

3 Likes

Okay, cool. Didn’t watch the video.

As much as I’d like to have more loot, I don’t like exploiting loopholes to get it. I consider that a last resort. I won’t even cup drop in raids anymore. Even though all of my opponents are 1000x stronger than me, and I’m lucky to win 1/3 of my raids… I still get more personal satisfaction from beating a stronger opponent than I do from beating up on little guys.

EDIT: I will admit, I have used certain “advantages” in other games in the past. Especially if it’s a single player game where it doesn’t really matter.

But when it comes to a multiplayer game where we’re allegedly supposed to be competing against each other on level playing ground… LOL okay maybe that ship has already sailed long ago… but I’m not going to take advantage of obvious exploits to get myself a thousand free EHTs just to catch up to people who can afford to buy that many summons.

The only “exploits” I’ve ever used in multiplayer games were using certain skill combinations that allowed me to solo kill big bosses for great loot. But that was only possible because the skills themselves were a bit on the unbalanced side… not the same as exploiting a blatantly broken game mechanic.

3 Likes

Wow - kinda wish I could unsee this thread (as now I feel even more foolish about the amount of money I throw at this game, and I didn’t think that was possible). I don’t care as much about punishing the exploiters but this needs to be fixed ASAP.

I think my credit card just spontaneously combusted.

5 Likes

Bug does exist. I did my best when I heard it to get @mhalttu know it and other sgg.

1 Like

so there is a video ? and released date of it? man this is not acceptable how is it still a thing

1 Like

Yes it was and still it works

1 Like

Actually and for whatever it’s worth, this bug was reported through the BugCrowd platform hours before this thread was created. No idea if SGG got it though.

1 Like

This was running for ages??? Uau. Just uau. No wonder why this is still running. Maybe for them who plays…and they want us to belive this is rng?

1 Like

each user should get a permanent ban. it is outright fraud

6 Likes

Thank you for reporting the issue! We are currently investigating it here.

As a general warning to everybody reading this message: Please note that knowingly exploiting any bugs is against our Terms of Service, and can result in disciplinary action. Any extra rewards will be removed from the player’s account and if the resources have been spent, an equivalent gem value will be deducted.

38 Likes

Not really expecting an answer but…

What is the “gem equivalent” of a tabard? Obviously you have a value in mind! :slightly_smiling_face:

One that I would like answered — when would you instead ban the account? That’s also in the ToS, after all.

For others reading — from other forum posts, the game does support a negative gem balance. Not sure it supports negative item balances.

3 Likes

I’m not sure but isn’t a negative gem balance the same as suspending the account?

No, you can still play, but you can’t spend gems until you’re back in credit.

8 Likes

This cannot be done accidentally. You’re fine to continue the event.

7 Likes

I would also love to see people which had benefits from cheating multiple times,simply point them on forum best penalty u get for big spenders,pay back for them with gems will be no problem

1 Like

From what I’ve seen and read other than a few unconfirmed posts in this thread, this seems to be new with the updated Morlovia event.

Whats the gem value for a tabard? Because there is not one that has been assigned in game…

2 Likes

the time saved by cheating can´t be calculated in gems. They should have their account backed since event started This would mean also war scores and titan deleted.

1 Like

Permaban for those players and see you in another game.

SG can’t permit them to play anymore.

17 Likes