[SOLVED] Possibility to replay Morlovia and reearn the rewards

Ban them all. Simple and lets everyone know it won’t be tolerated.

I spend a reasonable amount each month and would stop spending if I thought people were allowed to get away with exploiting something for there own benefit.

Many people like me would do the same.

As someone said, integrity matters.

24 Likes

Vous sanctionné les personnes qui ont profité du bug mais la faute vous incombes aussi. Je constate que vous êtes comme des hommes politique qui quand il y a une faille dans les lois foncent et eux ne se font pas prendre comme vous mais les petits par contre trinquent. Oui je suis fautif d’en avoir abuser mais vous vous l’êtes je pense que vous êtes de grands enfants et ce n’est pas le meilleur moyen de garder des joueurs bien que il y a suffisamment de personnes pour venir jouer sur votre jeu et que vous gagnez votre pitance tranquillement maintenant faite de moi ce que vous voulez mais une mauvaise presse ce fait plus rapidement qu’une bonne réputation cordialement

You sanctioned the people who took advantage of the bug but the fault is also yours. I note that you are like politicians who when there is a loophole in the laws go for it and they do not get caught like you but the little ones on the other hand drink. Yes I am to blame for having abused it but you are, I think you are big children and it is not the best way to keep players although there are enough people to come and play on your game and you earn your living quietly now do what you want with me but bad press is faster than a good reputation.

6 Likes

Hey, I want to say THANK YOU to @CertainHeredity for bringing this to SGG’s attention. Especially given some of the accusations early in the thread.

I hope you get a nice, fat check from the bug bounty program.

30 Likes

I think the ultimate irony would be to pay out the reward in tabards :smiley:

13 Likes

And all the event 5*.

2 Likes

sorry, but players who knowingly exploited this bug and then begin to complain about their punishment are like

52 Likes

most suspended players heard about that “cool trick to get more pulls” saturday. They tried a few dozens of times, got nothing (of course 1.5% is quite low ) . Negative gem counter and warning message, maybe one or 2 weeks of suspension would be far enough for them as it was not even damaging for the game (not like telluria has been ).

Hardcore players using the trick since Easter is more of a problem.

You can hope SG will handle this mater better than Telluria…

4 Likes

I am not complaining about the penalty. I’m just waiting for the invoice to return to the game.

Maybe it depend, how you did it. 1 time warning for example and several times suspended. Just my quess.

I expect SG set a threshold for where a warning switches to a ban. Maybe < n occurrences resulted in a warning, an n or > resulted in a ban.

I would like to apologize to @CertainHeredity, I was not correct in this case.

But when people often say mistruths, you take everything they say with a grain of salt, even when they are telling the truth (as it was in this case).

7 Likes

Sorry, that is CH E A T I N G. And the punishment should be suspension or permament ban. It was the last stage of the event, which means only players with big enough rosters & strong heroes could complete it. And you can only achieve that if you play for some time, and playing for some time means knowing how the game works and what the rules are.
(now I read that apparently it was the whole event no matter the stage, but the point still stands - a fresh new player with no knowledge of the game’s rules wouldn’t be able to progress far enough to get to the “good” stages with mats or EHT. And only a newbie could be “excused” for not recognizing that the glitch/“cool trick to get more stuff” is against the rules = cheating.)

4 Likes

Sorry, but if you find an ATM that’s giving out 10x as much money as it should and you keep the money - and especially if you max your withdrawals to get as much money as you can - it’s still theft. They’ll have you on camera, they’ll have electronic records of your withdrawals at the time in question, and they will prosecute you.

I don’t see how this is any different.

20 Likes

indeed, but mid range players had access to the easy and normal epic tokens. high level got tabards and emblems. some people appear to have used the trick since easter ( ! ) . imho, these 3 situations should not get the same response from SG.

1 Like

you can buy food with money, you can’t with a tabard or a Frank :grinning:

As long as SGG still has the logs from the Easter and summer events, they can easily sift through them to see who replayed levels and got duplicate rewards they shouldn’t have been able to.

2 Likes

Some get “only” a warning in the game, others have their accounts completely blocked, and some don’t even hear from SG. Basically the use of errors is not “Gentlement-like”. With such a successful company, such errors should not occur in the first place. But this shows us all that the game was tested very badly. A very unfortunate situation. Many players will now say goodbye to E&P. I can understand it.
E&P should be a bit more sensitive with its players, otherwise E&P will soon be history.

2 Likes

I edited my original comment (thought it only applied for the last stage). But IMO cheating is cheating. The punishment should be the same regardless.

2 Likes

There’s a lot being said around here, and honestly, E&P is not the first game where a bug can happen and some players take advantage of it as much as they can.

To come and say that it’s the developers’ fault is simply to give themselves an excuse and play the role of the spoiled child. There is a rule, in case of a bug, just warn, and wait for it to be solved. Those who have abused it, have done so consciously and know very well that they would have been punished accordingly… You don’t have to be a fortune-teller to understand this.

Now that it’s done, you can only blame yourself. In the meantime, for my part, I come here to complain not about cheating, but about what seems to be the solution chosen to “punish”. Let the players who have cheated the content they have obtained by forcing them to pay gems in compensation . It’s just a pathetic punishment. By doing so, you’re just going to create an even more monstrous imbalance between players… Do you want to keep playing? Keep paying, we’ll leave you alone, forget about everything… No kidding? You’re not tired of making fun of each other all the time and now you have cheaters and you’re going to thank them for filling your pockets easily? One could almost believe that this is intentional.

The only viable and honest solution is to go back to the time when the bug didn’t exist so that nobody benefits from anything at all… Then, sanction the players that will have been defined in the way you want. Finally, to compensate at the same time all the other players for the inconvenience caused, because in the end, in the end, to want to act as you seem to indicate… It’s all the rest of the community that you’re going to punish by giving the opportunity to its cheaters to monetize their winnings, it’s disgusting to remain polite.

3 Likes

It’s different because you aren’t banned from using ATMs, you are required to pay the money back.

Not a post advocating for cheating.

1 Like